Getting started in Brisbane, Australia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jacksam, Jul 31, 2010.

1. jacksam

jacksam New Member

My loving wife and I have been married for 27 years and I'm the only person she's had sex with. I would luv for her to experience sex with other guys, particularly well endowed guys. My cock is only about 5" long and I can only fuck for a few minutes before I come.

My wife has never experienced an orgasm during intercourse but has multiple orgasm from my tongue.

My wife is very straight and won't even consider sex outside marriage. So he's the challenge: does anyone want to try to seduce my wife? I'll provide whatever info you need to be successful.

We live in the eastern suburbs of Brisbane Australia.

Please email me if you're up for the challenge on

#1 jacksam, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  2. hephaestus

hephaestus New Member

This link might be a help to you to plant the suggestions in her mind for her beginning to feel like doing other men

3. stretch0585

stretch0585 New Member

Have you found a black guy to fulfill this fantasy for your wife? I live in Yeronga here.

Ed

4. falco

falco New Member

I'm in Sunnybank, please send me details/pics of your wife, my email addy is . I'm genuine, professional and work in the city. I am sure I can please your wife.

#4 falco, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  5. ArdRi

ArdRi Member

US
    We're over in Perth, If your ever in WA....

6. heshamhasan77

heshamhasan77 Member

7. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    The person who created this thread hasnt been on this site in more than 3 years.