Getting so close..........almost there.

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
So i got the wife a new black dildo and we were in bed playing with it so i started telling her how sexy it would be to see her with a blck man, she tells me she doesn' t care black or white as long as he is hung. She says she wants to suck my cock while she is being fucked doggie and have bothhim of us cum in herme at thethe same time. she also wants me to lay under her and lick her clit while he fucks her. She asks if i could do that, little does she know i would do a lot more. Later and i am fucking her with the black dildo i told her to say it, and i told her to say what she wants, she says " i want to do a blackman". Then i asked her if she would like me to arrange a meeting between us just to meet and have a few drinks and see where things go and she would not sa y anything, i asked her several times and she said nothing, she didn't say no or yes. Should i just arrange it or let her stew and see if she brings it up the next time we are in bed. I dont want to push it to fast.

Thanks, the only thing that bothers me is that in bed i am the one that most times brings it up. Occasionally she will start talking about fucking another guy and once out of the blue said she wants to fuck a black guy, i know she thinks they are attractive as she has said on occasion that this guy or that guy is cute. I just wish she would say i want to meet a black guy. She also has been suggesting things about women that makes me think she is very bi curious.

Back