Getting shared w/another BBC

rob61

Male
We've posted before about my starting to fuck a BBC 5 years ago and have been doing the same BBC for the 5 years. Well, last night I got a surprise. My husband and I went over to Frank's house like usual and had a ******* - as usual - and Frank and I started messing around - as usual - when there was a knock at the door. Frank let in one of his friends and they talked for a few minutes. Frank walked over to my husband and talked with him for a minute and I saw my husband mod a yes to Frank. I knew something was about to happen and it did. The other guy (James) walked into the living room where we were and sat on the couch next to me. Frank sat on the other side of me and whispered for me to relax, everything would be ok. Frank started kissing me and I felt some hands sliding my skirt up - and they weren't Frank's hands. I reached down and James grabbed my hand and guided it to his cock which he'd taken out. It was BIG. Little bigger than Franks and I felt a longing to get fucked setting in. Then I leaned back and looked Frank in the eyes and told him I was ready.

We headed for the bedroom and I got on my knees and started sucking James's cock and like with Frank, I couldn't get very much of it in my mouth. Now my husband is the only one to ever have fucked my ass but that was about to change. Frank was the first one in my pussy and I sucked James while Frank fucked me - hard. My pussy was very swollen and sore - as usual -when Frank pulled out and told James it was his turn. James asked if I'd ever been ass fucked and I told him only my husband has and I didn't think I could take James's cock in my ass cause it was so big. James told me I was going to try and I was in a state where all I could do was roll over onto my stomach and spread my legs opening my cheeks. James greased me up good with k-y and applied some to his cock. He started pushing in slowly, all I could do was groan and gasp. The more he slid in the more I felt like I was being split wide open. Finally James had his entire cock in my ass, I was shocked that my ass could take so much cock. I asked James to wait a minute before he started fucking my ass to let my ass adjust to his size. After a few minutes James started slowly sliding in and out letting my ass walls caress his big cock, then he started pounding me harder and harder. I was starting to cum and hollering for him to fuck me more and more. I hollered that I loved his big black cock in my white ass and that I was his slut and belonged to his cock.

I had completely forgot that my husband was even there I was so engrossed in the fucking I was getting. He was quietly setting in a chair jerking his cock. After what seemed like forever James finally filled my ass with his cum and pulled out. Then Frank took my pussy again. And after I just laid there totally exhausted and very stretched out. Gaping even - both holes felt stretched very wide open. We found out later James was strictly an ass man to begin with. I was too worn out to even have a conversation - in a complete fog. On the way home I dozed off and when we did get home I went to bed and fell into a deep sleep. When I woke I still had the feeling of 2 big black cocks in me but at least wasn't in a fog anymore. My husband made coffee and relaxing at the kitchen table my husband asked how I felt, I told him still full of cock but was ok. I asked my husband how he was with what happened and he told me as long as I was ok with it, he was. I then sucked my husband off as a thank you.

So.............now I have 2 black lovers. I think I'll be seeing James again along with Frank. I never thought of being shared like this in a million years but it happened. I'm so very glad I have my husband who is understanding, very supportive of me and always there for me. I'm very happy he let me start this adventure 5 years ago and let me progress to what happened last night. And the best part is we can talk about it and all is well.

On the way

We've posted before about my starting to fuck a BBC 5 years ago and have been doing the same BBC for the 5 years. Well, last night I got a surprise. My husband and I went over to Frank's house like usual and had a ******* - as usual - and Frank and I started messing around - as usual - when there was a knock at the door. Frank let in one of his friends and they talked for a few minutes. Frank walked over to my husband and talked with him for a minute and I saw my husband mod a yes to Frank. I knew something was about to happen and it did. The other guy (James) walked into the living room where we were and sat on the couch next to me. Frank sat on the other side of me and whispered for me to relax, everything would be ok. Frank started kissing me and I felt some hands sliding my skirt up - and they weren't Frank's hands. I reached down and James grabbed my hand and guided it to his cock which he'd taken out. It was BIG. Little bigger than Franks and I felt a longing to get fucked setting in. Then I leaned back and looked Frank in the eyes and told him I was ready.

We headed for the bedroom and I got on my knees and started sucking James's cock and like with Frank, I couldn't get very much of it in my mouth. Now my husband is the only one to ever have fucked my ass but that was about to change. Frank was the first one in my pussy and I sucked James while Frank fucked me - hard. My pussy was very swollen and sore - as usual -when Frank pulled out and told James it was his turn. James asked if I'd ever been ass fucked and I told him only my husband has and I didn't think I could take James's cock in my ass cause it was so big. James told me I was going to try and I was in a state where all I could do was roll over onto my stomach and spread my legs opening my cheeks. James greased me up good with k-y and applied some to his cock. He started pushing in slowly, all I could do was groan and gasp. The more he slid in the more I felt like I was being split wide open. Finally James had his entire cock in my ass, I was shocked that my ass could take so much cock. I asked James to wait a minute before he started fucking my ass to let my ass adjust to his size. After a few minutes James started slowly sliding in and out letting my ass walls caress his big cock, then he started pounding me harder and harder. I was starting to cum and hollering for him to fuck me more and more. I hollered that I loved his big black cock in my white ass and that I was his slut and belonged to his cock.

I had completely forgot that my husband was even there I was so engrossed in the fucking I was getting. He was quietly setting in a chair jerking his cock. After what seemed like forever James finally filled my ass with his cum and pulled out. Then Frank took my pussy again. And after I just laid there totally exhausted and very stretched out. Gaping even - both holes felt stretched very wide open. We found out later James was strictly an ass man to begin with. I was too worn out to even have a conversation - in a complete fog. On the way home I dozed off and when we did get home I went to bed and fell into a deep sleep. When I woke I still had the feeling of 2 big black cocks in me but at least wasn't in a fog anymore. My husband made coffee and relaxing at the kitchen table my husband asked how I felt, I told him still full of cock but was ok. I asked my husband how he was with what happened and he told me as long as I was ok with it, he was. I then sucked my husband off as a thank you.

So.............now I have 2 black lovers. I think I'll be seeing James again along with Frank. I never thought of being shared like this in a million years but it happened. I'm so very glad I have my husband who is understanding, very supportive of me and always there for me. I'm very happy he let me start this adventure 5 years ago and let me progress to what happened last night. And the best part is we can talk about it and all is well.

On the way

damn...you are a sexy three hole slut if i have ever seen one. that story got me rock hard. now i will have to take it out on my wife. i will blame you for the fucking she gets tonight!! :D

Reactions: raf
This is Rob's wife. I've read where bulls share their women with men they know at times so I think it maybe fairly common but as I said, I had been letting the same bull fuck me and this was my first time at being shared. And I loved it!! Ok- now my thought on the whole thing is as long as the husband and the bull are in agreement and the wife (gf) is game for it - there's no problem. All three must be with it. I didn't know how I'd really be with it but wanted to try - and very happy that I did. After that night I've been shared twice - each experience was different but enjoyable. Talk with your wife (gf) about it, get her feelings on the subject - if game to try, go for it - if not, drop it. She'll let you know when the time is right.

Reactions: raf
The first bbc threesome I had few months ago was organized by the bull who shared me with one of his friend. We didn't know he wanted to share me, we never spoke about that. For the truth we never spoke too much...We found his friend at Bull's house who was there clearly waiting for me. I was surprised but curious, hubby instead had no doubts and so after we broke ice, we three had a very hot evening . Don't know if all the Bulls usually share their sweet. My bull likes to share me sometimes, surprising me with new encounters and I love to be surprised.

Back