Getting my wife into cuckolding

I would love to see my girlfriend take big black cock. I just don't know how to go about getting her into it. Any suggestions she hasn't ever mentioned wanting to do anything of this nature

First decide on what you desire for her.

Reactions: wit
I would love to see my girlfriend take big black cock. I just don't know how to go about getting her into it. Any suggestions she hasn't ever mentioned wanting to do anything of this nature
Once youg et her into it she would love it forever, saying it from our experience lol

Getting a wife hooked into this lifestyle is one thing. But first, measure why you want it for her, and what your role will be.

I want this for her because I don't feel as if I satisfy her anymore. I feel she needs a bigger cock to give her multiple orgasms that I cannot. My stamina just can't hold up for what she deserves. When we have sex all I think about is I would rather be watching her take a BBC and receiving real pleasure.

Most likely, she feels completely satisfied with your sex life. Start by asking her if she's ever had a cock bigger than yours. If she says yes, this is an opportunity to discuss what you wish you could give her. If you explain your desire to see her receive intense pleasure, she may be open to the idea. Is there a chance she may find this idea perverse? I'm not really sure how my cuckold and I started the conversation. Our relationship has evolved through the years and we are ready to enter in to a "cuckold contract" I've written when we celebrate our twentieth wedding anniversary @ Hedonism in Jamaica. You need to decide just how far you are willing to go and be aware that once she's in the lifestyle, she may want to take it a lot further than you imagined. I know I've surprised my cuck numerous times when I take the lifestyle just a little bit further.

She has told her previous boyfriend had a 10" dick. I'm about 6". I've had this fantasy for awhile now and I love her and I want to be with her. I just think she would be better satisfied with someone bigger sexually. I just don't know how to go about easing her into the idea without her thinking I'm strange. She's never hinted at this idea at all .

I want this for her because I don't feel as if I satisfy her anymore. I feel she needs a bigger cock to give her multiple orgasms that I cannot. My stamina just can't hold up for what she deserves. When we have sex all I think about is I would rather be watching her take a BBC and receiving real pleasure.

No. This isn't just for her, but it must be for you, too. Unless you want to give her to another man with a big dick.

Yes me wanting her to be with a black guy is for me. I'm just saying I believe she would enjoy it if I could just get her to try it

Yes me wanting her to be with a black guy is for me. I'm just saying I believe she would enjoy it if I could just get her to try it

Do you want to be there to watch, or leave her alone with the bull? Would you desire becoming submissive to the bull and to her, or not?

Lump, you're probably right as far as her enjoying it IF she decided to try it. And, I'll bet most readers of your post figured this was more for your interest than hers. However, before you move towards suggesting this kind of activity for her, you might wish to look at it from her position, because women think and process information so much differently than men.

A while back I read the John Gray book ... Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. An excellent overview dealing with the differences in the instinctive behaviors, communication style, and the way the sexes approach relationships and problems. You might check out an overview of the book on the internet, then purchase the paperback. Its worth the reading; you'll probably see yourself & your lady in many of the points John Gray mentions in the book .

Your GF is still in the process of evaluating and searching for a life-long mate, so she's going to be reluctant at disturbing her process before she's made a final decision about you. You'll simply need to approach your desire from a different direction if its attainable at all right now. Good luck! Mac

Last edited:
What if she is raised old fashioned how can I help persuade her?

cuckold69, that is a challenging issue, but those with old fashion values have their own Achilles's heel. I look at my own parents (married over 40 years) and see "old fashion family values". Individuals with those type of values often are built around devotion to their partners. Its a value system that younger generations (the ones I call the 'shake&bake' relationships) rarely have.
Often, with the old fashioned values couples, sexual interest in each other has drastically diminished, or disappeared all together by the time they reach their late 40s-60's. Sexual experimentation to these people means fucking in a position other than the missionary position; and talking dirty during sex was also a rarity or didn't exist.
So, with old fashion values folks, you have to go way, way back and establish a common ground of sexual interest in each other ... with a focused interest on HER "orgasms". Introduce some non-evasive sex toys (finger vibrators, heat lotions, etc) then graduate to lifelike dildos and fantasy talk, and then other things ... all done in "stages". The thing is, with old fashion values people, its often been a while since they had any real sexual stimulation from their partners (after 15 or so years of marriage), so they're often starving for it. Initially, however, they'll wonder "why all the sudden interest in sex again?" And your simplest reply would be "because I've just realized life is short". Mac ;)

Back