Petite little white ladies like you need a huge black cock I hope this experience will repeat itself many times.
Way to go white lady proud of you
i had always thought petite white girls could not ever handle those huge big cocks. It just didn't seem possible. My 1st wife, she divorced me, was 4'10" and maybe right at 100#'s, small tits put they perked right up. After she divorced me i found out several years later she had been fucking the Black maintenance man. he was big bodywise and had to be at least early 60's. Back then i was in the Navy and we lived at Wards Corner in Norfolk VA. I was 20 my wife was 19 at the time. Odd thing is i found out because she told me years after she divorced me when i happen to run into her at the mall. We had our pleasantly conversation, i asked her if she wanted to grab lunch and we did. When she was almost finished she told me that she had to tell me something. Then she laid it all out, every bit of it..how i wasnt much of a husband or a man, she said i was weak. It went on and on..I was dumbfounded to some degree. Then she hit the other things..she had been fucking the Black man at the apartments every week. While i was on the ship doing my duty, she would fuck him and she, with a big smile, said she loved it..loved his cock that always made her orgasm..unlike me she said that i never made her orgasm. I thought i was but apparently she faked it all. i almost got up and left, but i stayed..why?? Guess i was a gluten for it all. She got into details how he would fuck her, his black cock always hard and huge for her. Sometimes he'd stop by 2 times a day before i got home. His cock..omg she said it was thick and long. Now this is weird i guess but i ha dto ask how long. She sat there staring at me.. "really you want to know"?? i felt ashamed humiliated but i wanted to know. "Ask me again"she told me..i did. she laughed more. Said he was 9 inches if not a bit more. She actually used his tape measure to see what size his cock was. She kept on and on.. after it all I knew then it was her intent to diminish me, humliate me.. and which i accepted.. what else could i do. Being so petite i didnt ever understand how she could take over 9 inches of thick cock. These days... I know how and know without a doubt she wasnt lying.

Back