getting my 1st black cocks this weekend

well hopefully we'll see the pics otherwise its just bullshit
smile.png

I remember the very first time my wife took black cock I got off in my pants a few times without touching anything. She took him bareback as it should be. It was his first white bitch and her first black cock they both fuck for a real long time. I just wish my wife was not so paranoid about having her picture taken it would have been nice to post all of them on here.

If I ever find a white female into BBC that wants to move in with me, I will be more than glad to post everything on here. She will be well rewarded by moving in with me. There is a very good possibility she could inherit my rental property.

Us old guys do not live forever any woman 10 years or more younger than me would mostly wind up inheriting my property. It would be a shame to turn it over to my straight relatives all they will do was sell it. If this home could talk it would be years of wild stories of all the goings-on in this property.

I know exactly how a white husband feels when his wife has her first black cock stuffed real deep in her pussy. It is a lot better if it's the black man's first white pussy because they will both fuck like a pair rabbits.

This is Kayla's boyfriend. Kayla just got bac ka few hours ago and is still sleeping but i wanted to come on here and say that we will be posting pics soon and you can Inbox us to talk about it. I'm sure kayla will posting the story up here as well once she had a chance to relax from last night

Back