getting my 1st black cocks this weekend

I did chat with Kayla online, she talked about the GB. She said they didn't take any pics, the guys didn't want to take pics....... Anyone else hear from her or about this?

I did chat with Kayla online, she talked about the GB. She said they didn't take any pics, the guys didn't want to take pics....... Anyone else hear from her or about this?
Kayla never reply's to me when I Instant message her, I think she's full of *******

I hope not, from hearing her talk about "the GB", but it may all be BS.
There are a lot of bitches on this site that "Talk" a real good game, but when it comes time to show and prove they get missing in action and have all kinds of excuses for why they can't come through or don't have pics or whatever. I'm believing more and more that most of these so called BBC sluts on here are dudes getting their jollies looking at us big dick having brothers

I think you are the only one who just say the real Talk, they prove to me that they are just lookers, to see our bbc for only play the game they are not real. just sluts for their white dick. but they still are missing in action, brothers I will tell you this when I have a white pussy she ask for help the next date.

I think you are the only one who just say the real Talk, they prove to me that they are just lookers, to see our bbc for only play the game they are not real. just sluts for their white dick. but they still are missing in action, brothers I will tell you this when I have a white pussy she ask for help the next date.
I feel you. when I get white pussy, or any pussy for that matter that pussy knows it's been fucked when I'm through. Any white pussy that I get is available to any brother that wants some cuz they are all sluts for me, and my friends if I so choose. I am a Dom Master Bull and training and slutting white bitches is what I do for those who want to be treated that way.

Last edited:
i cant wait to show my wife your wifes new pics & story, it should help my girl with her 1st bbc(s), which will hopfeully be soon.

I remember the very first time my wife took black cock I got off in my pants a few times without touching anything. She took him bareback as it should be. It was his first white bitch and her first black cock they both fuck for a real long time. I just wish my wife was not so paranoid about having her picture taken it would have been nice to post all of them on here.
His first white bitch? I doubt that.

Back