Getting into the spirit

I woke up Saturday morning very horny wanting to be very naughty. Apparently my hubby had been just as horny. I decided I was going to tease him and make him so horny he could not stand it. It's great because if it get him horny enough, he will do anything.

Before he was even awake, I blindfolded him and cuffed his hands to the bed. I spent quite some time stripping him and kissing my way around his body. Once he was hard, I began rubbing a variety of body parts in his cock. In no time he was mine and he gave in. I asked him what he wanted. He gave me his typical answer of anything dirty, only he expanded and said if I really wanted to tease him, I could master ate for him. He loves it.

So with him still tied up, I got into our toys. To my surprise, he had a new one for me, a nine inch black fat dildo. I got soaking wet instantly. I could no longer resist. I climbed in top of his chest and began teasing him. I started rubbing myself inches in front of his face. He begged me to get it all inside me. I took my time to tease him, but I got it all the way in. I was so wet his chest was starting to shine from my juices.

To tease him even more I slide it out and began rubbing it on him and worked it to his mouth where I ****** him to suck my juices off it. It was incredible slipping it in and out of my lips and his mouth. Finally I could not stand it. I slide it inside good and deep, then I leaned forward and planted my clit on his lips and told him to suck. It was so intense thinking about a huge cock inside my lips as my hubby sucked me to orgasm. I erupted all over his mouth, he sucked and licked all he could.

I rolled off and lay next to him as I recovered. He begged me to untie him. I did and he threw me to the bed. He kissed and sucked my nipples and tits until I could not stand it. Then he rolled me onto my knees and began teasing me from behind with the black dildo. As he did he talked dirty about me being taken by a big black cock from behind.

He was teasing me so well I had not noticed he had oiled up the dildo and me so good. He was going so fast and so deep I was in heaven. Then he slowed to more targeted strokes to rub spots inside. Next was my biggest surprise. He began asking and talking about two black cocks inside me at once. I began begging him to let me have two. He then slide the dildo in as far as it would go and told me to hold it in. Then he reached over and got a condom. We only use them once in a while when I really want him to last a long time.

To my surprise, it was colored black. All he said was time for what I wished for. With that, he gently slide his black cock into my bum as I held a huge fat cock in my lips. I am not a fan of anal, but the feeling of my first double penetration was sending me over the edge. Then it dawned on me that both cocks were black and my husband arranged it all, I lost it and began the deepest orgasm I have ever felt. As I did, my husband unloaded.

We may not have the courage to try one for real, at least not yet, but I know the idea is a huge turn on for both of us. I know it was long, but I am proud of the progress.

Thanks for sharing. What keeps you from trying it in real life?

My wife does very similar. When she wants to tease me, she will tie me to the bed, stroke me till I beg, then she will get on my chest and masterbate till she comes on my face. When she actually started having other men, she would do this as she would tell me what happened. Many times she would cum, forsing her cum and his cum from her lips for me to clean. He may or may not say, but he loves it, keep teasing him.

My wife does very similar. When she wants to tease me, she will tie me to the bed, stroke me till I beg, then she will get on my chest and masterbate till she comes on my face. When she actually started having other men, she would do this as she would tell me what happened. Many times she would cum, forsing her cum and his cum from her lips for me to clean. He may or may not say, but he loves it, keep teasing him.

I will, I am finding I like to perform for him.

I understand the nerves issue you have. Check out my wifes first two encounters in the stories section. Nothing made up, may not have been the place to put it but its all true.

Back