Getting hit on in public

truth be told...I sometime go to HD JUST to see if there's any sexy wives looking for attention. The majority of the time there is. ;)
I don't often see a sexy woman at Home Depot, but I'm always on the lookout because for one, I'm a guy, and second when there is it is something special to see.

In my observation, the sexy women at Home Depot are most often found in the paint department. Has anyone else noticed this?

I don't often see a sexy woman at Home Depot, but I'm always on the lookout because for one, I'm a guy, and second when there is it is something special to see.

In my observation, the sexy women at Home Depot are most often found in the paint department. Has anyone else noticed this?
I'm gonna have to agree with you on that. While the wives are picking out swatches for the remodel the husbands are wandering around, perfect chance to shoot a look and smile. The garden department usually will have a few ladies as well.

Also, at least out here in SoCal, there's usually always at least a couple of cute young employees as well.

Husband here. Let me help you out with that. I intimidate about half the bulls we meet. I’m 6’3” and fit, ex-mil with a shaved head. I look fucking crazy.

If you see a couple eye fucking you, especially the wife, just strike up a bro conversation with the guy. Make a comment about the game, how good thebartenders are, ask what I’m drinking if it looks interesting.

For many hotwife husbands (and I would imagine beta cucks) it’s super awkward to strike up the conversation.

I was at a bar where people go to hook up, wife was dressed sexy, dude had eye lock on her booty. She walked off to go to the bathroom.

me: “you think she’s hot?”
him: “yeah man”
me: “she likes to fuck black guys”
him: “so why she fucking with you then?”

I was stunned, like dude I just handed this to you on a silver platter. You wanna say dumb ******* like I’m messing with you?

He asked the bartender, “what’s up with this dude” when he thought I was out of ear shot, bartender knows us and told him what’s up. She came out the bathroom and we left. He was bewildered. Huge missed opportunity for him.

Not all black guys that want white girls are potential bull. I need to know you’re into us (her). Start a bro convo.
that dumb fuck.

In my opinion you also have to have some sort of social skills to be able to land a bull. Black men aren’t some monolithic robot sex machines. They’re people and require respect and kindness. More than a few couples have come to my groups gatherings and walked away disappointed because all the guys didn’t immediately “act” like what the couples fantasy was. Also, husbands need to back off a bit (my opinion) let people ******* and flirt and dance. Don’t helicopter if a fella starts talking to your lady. #DontMakeItWeird
we started first by her picking a guy up in a hotel bar and then going to the local club. She would stand alone and there were always men asking her to dance and usually she left with one. By the way her biggest bbc was in Rogers in Arkansas. Eventually we found it easier to pick men on line

I get hit on a bit when I'm in public places and my big butt and legs are shown off well and guys wonder if I'm wearing panties (which I'm not). Like others advice on here being friendly, smiling and chatting with guys I'm interested in really helps. If I make eye contact and provide a big welcoming smile, I find guys that aren't even hitting on me will go out of their way to start a conversation. So show you're interested by showing some leg and cleavage, make eye contact and flirt back. Has always worked for me :threesome:View attachment 3543106View attachment 3543108View attachment 3543110
Great advice!

Its funy but my wife was never hit on until she had her first black cock. After that it was like she was wearing a sign that said I love black cock. It made no difference if she dressed sexy or just in causal clothes. It made no difference if I was with her or not. She especially got hit on if she was with another women that was decent looking. We live in a small Texas town not far from the DFW area and anytime we were in the big city it happened. Did any of those guys score, damn right they did. We made many a trip from a mall to a close by hotel/motel for her to spend the afternoon or maybe the night being fucked senseless.

Its funy but my wife was never hit on until she had her first black cock. After that it was like she was wearing a sign that said I love black cock. It made no difference if she dressed sexy or just in causal clothes. It made no difference if I was with her or not. She especially got hit on if she was with another women that was decent looking. We live in a small Texas town not far from the DFW area and anytime we were in the big city it happened. Did any of those guys score, damn right they did. We made many a trip from a mall to a close by hotel/motel for her to spend the afternoon or maybe the night being fucked senseless.
We have had exactly the same thing happen. It must be so scent she gives off that attracts them. Whatever it is, we love it! Or did when we could get out.

I get hit on a bit when I'm in public places and my big butt and legs are shown off well and guys wonder if I'm wearing panties (which I'm not). Like others advice on here being friendly, smiling and chatting with guys I'm interested in really helps. If I make eye contact and provide a big welcoming smile, I find guys that aren't even hitting on me will go out of their way to start a conversation. So show you're interested by showing some leg and cleavage, make eye contact and flirt back. Has always worked for me :threesome:View attachment 3543106View attachment 3543108View attachment 3543110
That ass is thick...that dress is perfect to show it off... Would also look good in tights and daisy dukes

So I convinced my wife to dress sexy in public and wear a QOS anklet charm, she is an athletic redhead but no black dudes hit on her....how do we make it more obvious?...I suggested getting help while trying on shoes
Tell her to talk less and smile more

You are a very sexy milf Jen!

Back