29.2 KB · Views: 1,684
  • Me 01 (2).png
    Me 01 (2).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 243
  • Me 01 (3).png
    Me 01 (3).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 260
Last edited:
I say she id very very pretty. If you are sure you wanna go through with this life style id say you came to the rite place to learn. Welcome to the community......

PS i get 12 call you a fake by months end..... you fucking faker..... LOL JP

How to get your wife/gf blacked - A Guide look up this forum. if you realy want to try to get her blacked. Becuase this is wat will happen (another members perfect description Emily will Say goodbye to whiteguys..lol. once she gets a taste of a sweet big blk black man cock I swear to god no other cock will even interest her. I must warn you, Once she get her pussy stretched out and filled up(it might hurt a little at 1st bcuz of what shes use to)but once that pussy taste that BBC and it hits places you never knew existed she will wanna keep your hands,mouth dick off her...Its highly addictive to white girls but I highly recommend it if you want her to fuck aBig blk cock is the absolute best.. I addicted to big blk black man dick now

Its may have been a hard pill for me to swallow but yes. i honestly believe(in some cases) a husband would love to watch his wife worship a BBC bcuz they know they cant compare sexually, i sure dont .Deep down I know for white Girls its only the sex and if a man truly want to keep his wife happy he'll let her have a blk lover. I know it would be like a 3 times a tear thing.. She would still love me th most toooo

View attachment 28410
Hey ya'll im happy to finally be a member ive been a guest for far far to long. I have a pretty good amount of text im gonna need to type telling you all about how i ended up here on this site and what is going on with my Women Emily and the dream/fantasy that i have and hope to make a reality.

Quick fact~ She is a bbc virgin, she had a black BF in Middle school but only made out with him. 1 of her older sisters is a happly married to a black man (and in my opinon loud about it when you add booze to her). One of her id say better freinds is a lil husky but dates exclusivly black men. Lastly she cheated on me 2x since we started dating. 1 a long tiem ago, another last month ago with her bosss ( hes a bigger whimp then me to )

Help tell me how to get her on this path to cuck me i want it so bad

Like i said i 100% promise there is more story and details coming with in the next few hours but for a VERY VERY condensed outline of the story ( just to know a lil of what yer l
hooking and hopefully be interesting enough for you to return as i keep it going.

View attachment 28406View attachment 28407

1st off here are some pics of my lovly hott ass and crazy ass women of 6.5 years this is my Emily
FYI IN THE PIC ABOVE (TEAL DRESS, THAT MARK ON HERE WAS A SEAT BELT FRICTION BURN FROM A CAR ACCIDENT (******* FUCKING DRIVER) ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE THE PIC ITS GONE NOW AND WAS PART OF ONE OF THE SCARIEST TIMES OF MY LIFE

View attachment 28408View attachment 28409

OK HERE JUST FOR STARTERS HERE ARE A FEW OF MY PENIS AND WHAT I CAN OFFER HER.

View attachment 28413View attachment 28415

They say it is not the size,but the motion in the Ocean.Plus,have you ever taken any pills to make you bigger?

girls Im a young black guy I am only my dick is only 4 inches when its hard ..so I dont think I can make women happy I tried ..so I wanna be a cuck .black cuck here ready to clean or anything goes ..inbox me ..u can call me ur black bitch too :oops:

no update

Attachments

• Picture10.png
    Picture10.png
    551.6 KB · Views: 1,704
  • Picture16.png
    Picture16.png
    371.1 KB · Views: 1,707
  • 2010 (4).jpg
    2010 (4).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 271
  • Picture8.png
    Picture8.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 1,664
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    713.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,644
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,642
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,641
  • Picture4.png
    Picture4.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,639
  • Picture5.png
    Picture5.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,630
  • Picture6.png
    Picture6.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,639
  • Picture7.png
    Picture7.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,636
  • Picture9.png
    Picture9.png
    332.5 KB · Views: 1,666
Last edited:
Hey everybody trust me i do have alot of pics of EM she is a model lol and is not scared to take the pics, just be forewarned we im not stupid and i understand how much trouble i can get in for posting nakie pix of women (even her technically with out her concent) so when i do post them (the time will come) her head/face will be cut/blurred out. SO just a heads up / FYI.....

Me on the other hand ill post pic of my lil pp all day :)

Back