Getting Emily her 1st BBC & why!!

Your girl Emily is one hot lady and you have the right dick for her to be cheated on by her with the right big and real cock that you both deserve inside her. Good luck for the two of you to become a truely happy couple!

View attachment 28410
Hey ya'll im happy to finally be a member ive been a guest for far far to long. I have a pretty good amount of text im gonna need to type telling you all about how i ended up here on this site and what is going on with my Women Emily and the dream/fantasy that i have and hope to make a reality.

Quick fact~ She is a bbc virgin, she had a black BF in Middle school but only made out with him. 1 of her older sisters is a happly married to a black man (and in my opinon loud about it when you add booze to her). One of her id say better freinds is a lil husky but dates exclusivly black men. Lastly she cheated on me 2x since we started dating. 1 a long tiem ago, another last month ago with her bosss ( hes a bigger whimp then me to )

Help tell me how to get her on this path to cuck me i want it so bad

Like i said i 100% promise there is more story and details coming with in the next few hours but for a VERY VERY condensed outline of the story ( just to know a lil of what yer l
hooking and hopefully be interesting enough for you to return as i keep it going.

View attachment 28406View attachment 28407

1st off here are some pics of my lovly hott ass and crazy ass women of 6.5 years this is my Emily
FYI IN THE PIC ABOVE (TEAL DRESS, THAT MARK ON HERE WAS A SEAT BELT FRICTION BURN FROM A CAR ACCIDENT (******* FUCKING DRIVER) ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE THE PIC ITS GONE NOW AND WAS PART OF ONE OF THE SCARIEST TIMES OF MY LIFE

View attachment 28408View attachment 28409

OK HERE JUST FOR STARTERS HERE ARE A FEW OF MY PENIS AND WHAT I CAN OFFER HER.

View attachment 28413View attachment 28415
Nice clip. Lol. Lol. She deserves this hard bbc

hey is Allen In Philly I hope when you are traveling to the east coast contact me

Attachments

• 1 patty screams on big black.wmv
    637.2 KB · Views: 18
  • blk studs .jpg
    blk studs .jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
Back