Getting cucked right...now...

JenCucksDave

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
Just got a series of texts from Jen telling me she is meeting her boytoy before coming home. I joked with her, "ordering" her to make sure he uses a condom, and this is what she just texted back:

------------------------
Im going to get all filled up and make you eat it.

------------------------

That just might be the HOTTEST thing she has EVER said when it comes to cucking me!

And that ended up being a lot of fun. She came home, pushed me in the bedroom, closed the door and took her clothes off. Her first words were, "Get to eating!" and pushed my head down there.
pic_IDEA.jpg ..Unfortunately, when she gets filled up, while with her lovers, much of his juices leak out into her panties (if she wears them), or onto her car seat or clothes. Next time, have her bull use a condom, and after he's filled it, she should instruct him to take her wedding ring off, put it inside the used condom, let him tie the condom off, and when she gets home, empty all its contents (including her wedding ring) inside her pussy, and THEN instruct you to fish out her ring, lick it clean, put it back on her finger. Once you're finished, she should sit on your face so you can finish cleaning her.
Her lover might like to watch, so you might consider videoing it and sending it to him. He'll definitely want to see her again after that ... gif_Yellowball-dancing2.gif
Mac

cuck_weddingring-cum3.jpg

View attachment 615843 ..Unfortunately, when she gets filled up, while with her lovers, much of his juices leak out into her panties (if she wears them), or onto her car seat or clothes. Next time, have her bull use a condom, and after he's filled it, she should instruct him to take her wedding ring off, put it inside the used condom, let him tie the condom off, and when she gets home, empty all its contents (including her wedding ring) inside her pussy, and THEN instruct you to fish out her ring, lick it clean, put it back on her finger. Once you're finished, she should sit on your face so you can finish cleaning her.
Her lover might like to watch, so you might consider videoing it and sending it to him. He'll definitely want to see her again after that ... View attachment 615848
Mac

View attachment 615854
Sexy Idea;):mstickle:

View attachment 615843 ..Unfortunately, when she gets filled up, while with her lovers, much of his juices leak out into her panties (if she wears them), or onto her car seat or clothes. Next time, have her bull use a condom, and after he's filled it, she should instruct him to take her wedding ring off, put it inside the used condom, let him tie the condom off, and when she gets home, empty all its contents (including her wedding ring) inside her pussy, and THEN instruct you to fish out her ring, lick it clean, put it back on her finger. Once you're finished, she should sit on your face so you can finish cleaning her.
Her lover might like to watch, so you might consider videoing it and sending it to him. He'll definitely want to see her again after that ... View attachment 615848
Mac

View attachment 615854

Mac!! That is such an awesome, and oh-so-evil in a kinky way, suggestion.

Just got a series of texts from Jen telling me she is meeting her boytoy before coming home. I joked with her, "ordering" her to make sure he uses a condom, and this is what she just texted back:

------------------------
Im going to get all filled up and make you eat it.

------------------------

That just might be the HOTTEST thing she has EVER said when it comes to cucking me!
Ohh !! Gasp

Back