Getting "busted" by a vanilla friend- a recurring fantasy of mine

I've been having a recurring fantasy lately that is really turning me on...

A "vanilla" friend, or maybe a client sends me an email to my regular work email account, saying something like, "I know what you and your wife have been up to."
I'm instantly both curious and concerned, and turned on...is he talking about our recent vacation, or does he know my wife fucks other guys?

I reply with, "yeah, we've had a great summer, lots of fun"
His response comes fast, "I'm sure..with CL ads like this, I'm sure she's having lots of fun" and he includes a link to a recent craigslist ad we posted, looking for 10"+ BBC to fuck her.

Damn...busted....we've been found out. he knows my wife fucks other guys, and prefers big thick cocks...there's no way I'm going to be able to get out of this one.. but I try..

"that was just one drunken night...we were horny, and we didn't really know what we were doing..."

He just responds with the ad we placed last month..and the one before, and the one before that....he's seen all our ads.

Then he forwards an email exchange where I am telling a guy who replied to one of our ads...turns out to be him...how my wife likes to be sub to aggressive thick cocked studs, and how I like to watch her be a slut...how she does whatever she's told...
And he sends me the pics of my wife's pussy and ass that I sent him, when I thought I was emailing a BBC stud who was replying to our ad...not knowing I'm talking about my wife's pussy to a guy I deal with on a regular basis... a guy who sees my wife in town.

He tells me that he thinks my wife is hot, and always wanted to fuck her. That he was pissed to find out she was married when he met her, because he wanted to fuck her. That when he sees her at events, he always thinks about fucking her, that when he saw the pics we posted on CL he knew it was her....knew it. That he replied to the ads to get more information, to make sure he was right about my wife being a slut.

My wife loves to fuck thick cocks, but is always concerned about her reputation in town. she doesn't want anyone to know she's not the sweet wife she appears to be.

When the guy tells me he wants to see more pics of my wife being a slut, I resist...I don't want my friends to see her sucking on big cocks. He tells me either I send him pics, or he puts the pics he has on the facebook groups we both belong to, exposing her to everyone we know. What can I do? I send more pics to him, and give him the slutty details that go along with each pic.

Pretty quickly he's no longer satisfied with just seeing pics of her pussy..he tells me he is either going to fuck my wife, or he is going to expose her for being a slut…my choice.

What can I do? I reluctantly agree, but I tell him she is going to be blindfolded, so she doesn't know that one of our friends is fucking her. I convince her that I have a "date" coming over to play with her, but to be kinky she's going to be blindfolded. She goes for it…the guy comes over, and really lays it on heavy, knowing he's got me by the balls. I have to let him fuck my wife, or she'll be found out…but letting him fuck her means one of my vanilla clients has been in her pussy and will always hold it over me.

After they fuck, he starts coming over and visiting more often, being just a little more flirty with my wife. he knows that I know he's had her ass, but she doesn't know…

The story could take a thousand different turns…a friend..a co worker…a BBC stud, an average white guy who gets off knowing my wife is a bbc slut, and I have to convince her to fuck him. Maybe he gets to fuck her every week, in exchange for keeping our secret. Maybe he steps it up..

It could go a lot of different ways, but I've been seriously turned on by the idea of a vanilla friend or client finding out and holding it over me… Maybe I should set it up to get "busted" intentionally? How to do that?

So, this story is about "blackmail" ... right?
There was a recent event in our area of a guy in his twenties that was blackmailing teenage girls by enticing them to send him provocative pics, (he was pretending to be their age), then threatening to give them to their parents if they wouldn't have sex with him. Surprisingly, he got away with this for over 2 years, blackmailing a dozen or so girls before he got one that was smarter than him, and she was just 15 ... solicitation of minors is a big no no. So, now he's doing 15 years in our state house.
I'm trying to understand the significance of the use of "vanilla friend". Does this imply that your wife has only black lovers, and wouldn't they therefore be referred to as "chocolate friends"?

So, this story is about "blackmail" ... right?

...I'm trying to understand the significance of the use of "vanilla friend". Does this imply that your wife has only black lovers, and wouldn't they therefore be referred to as "chocolate friends"?

Actually, the story, and the turnon is about having someone in our day to day world..neighbor, friend, client confront me with my wife's occasional slutty behavior, it's not about the blackmail. It wouldn't be the same if someone she hooks up with says "you better keep fucking me or I'm going to tell the world". A big part of the turnon comes from having someone who isn't supposed to know tell me they know.

My wife isn't exclusive to black lovers. She is exclusive to well hung guys, though, and black guys...well.. The "vanilla" reference referred to people outside of the swing/hotwife/cuck community, it didn't refer to skin color.

A "vanilla" friend, or maybe a client sends me an email to my regular work email account, saying something like, "I know what you and your wife have been up to."
I'm instantly both curious and concerned, and turned on...is he talking about our recent vacation, or does he know my wife fucks other guys?

His response comes fast, "I'm sure..with CL ads like this, I'm sure she's having lots of fun" and he includes a link to a recent craigslist ad we posted, looking for 10"+ BBC to fuck her.

Damn...busted....we've been found out. he knows my wife fucks other guys, and prefers big thick cocks...there's no way I'm going to be able to get out of this one.. but I try..

"that was just one drunken night...we were horny, and we didn't really know what we were doing..."

He just responds with the ad we placed last month..and the one before, and the one before that....he's seen all our ads.

Then he forwards an email exchange where I am telling a guy who replied to one of our ads...turns out to be him...how my wife likes to be sub to aggressive thick cocked studs, and how I like to watch her be a slut...how she does whatever she's told...
And he sends me the pics of my wife's pussy and ass that I sent him, when I thought I was emailing a BBC stud who was replying to our ad...not knowing I'm talking about my wife's pussy to a guy I deal with on a regular basis... a guy who sees my wife in town.

He tells me that he thinks my wife is hot, and always wanted to fuck her. That he was pissed to find out she was married when he met her, because he wanted to fuck her. That when he sees her at events, he always thinks about fucking her, that when he saw the pics we posted on CL he knew it was her....knew it. That he replied to the ads to get more information, to make sure he was right about my wife being a slut.

My wife loves to fuck thick cocks, but is always concerned about her reputation in town. she doesn't want anyone to know she's not the sweet wife she appears to be.

When the guy tells me he wants to see more pics of my wife being a slut, I resist...I don't want my friends to see her sucking on big cocks. He tells me either I send him pics, or he puts the pics he has on the facebook groups we both belong to, exposing her to everyone we know. What can I do? I send more pics to him, and give him the slutty details that go along with each pic.

Pretty quickly he's no longer satisfied with just seeing pics of her pussy..he tells me he is either going to fuck my wife, or he is going to expose her for being a slut…my choice.

What can I do? I reluctantly agree, but I tell him she is going to be blindfolded, so she doesn't know that one of our friends is fucking her. I convince her that I have a "date" coming over to play with her, but to be kinky she's going to be blindfolded. She goes for it…the guy comes over, and really lays it on heavy, knowing he's got me by the balls. I have to let him fuck my wife, or she'll be found out…but letting him fuck her means one of my vanilla clients has been in her pussy and will always hold it over me.

After they fuck, he starts coming over and visiting more often, being just a little more flirty with my wife. he knows that I know he's had her ass, but she doesn't know…

The story could take a thousand different turns…a friend..a co worker…a BBC stud, an average white guy who gets off knowing my wife is a bbc slut, and I have to convince her to fuck him. Maybe he gets to fuck her every week, in exchange for keeping our secret. Maybe he steps it up..

It could go a lot of different ways, but I've been seriously turned on by the idea of a vanilla friend or client finding out and holding it over me… Maybe I should set it up to get "busted" intentionally? How to do that?
This is soo hot, its what i think about alot, also a dominant man taking her pictures and spreading them around, facial also

....maybe getting an email from a friend or neighbor, forwarding one of our CL ads, "slut wife looking for big cock".... and telling me he knows it's my wife's ass in the pics...and he wants a piece of it...

Why not ask your wife to share with her close friend what she does or maybe she already does and maybe her lvers tell other people. When you play around there is a big chance others know

:))))))
THIS IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST FEARS. NO ONE IN MY HOME TOWN CAN KNOW ABOUT MY PLAYTIME. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE ONLY PLAYED IN OTHER TOWNS 2 HOURS OR MORE AWAY.

BUT YES I WOULD PROBABLY FUCK WHOMEVER FOUND OUT TO KEEP IT QUIET,
:))))))))

THIS IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST FEARS. NO ONE IN MY HOME TOWN CAN KNOW ABOUT MY PLAYTIME. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE ONLY PLAYED IN OTHER TOWNS 2 HOURS OR MORE AWAY.

BUT YES I WOULD PROBABLY FUCK WHOMEVER FOUND OUT TO KEEP IT QUIET,
Playing in other towns is no guarantee , maybe the bull fucks other women from your town. There is a member on this site that we met in Saint John New Brunswick and he fucked my wife and now he lives in Bahamas and word travels. If you play others can find out

This is soo hot, its what i think about alot, also a dominant black man taking her pictures and spreading them around on black websites and to friends, calling her a white slut and whore

Last edited:
Can't speak to any other couples that are open about their activities but my ex-gf and I let everyone know through a conversation with a group of friends that were discussing open relationships.

The group had a lot of misconceptions and were just downright wrong about many things regarding open relationships and I remember we looked at each other, smiled a knowing smile and bang, we were out in the open.

After that the circle of people that knew continued to grow. The more we talked about our lifestyle with people the easier it became.

I had 4 co-workers that knew ( 2 male 2 female), she had 2 or 3 at work, our best friends knew, and on and on.

Reactions ran the range from total acceptance to one couple cutting off all contact with us. In the end though, it actually made life much easier for us.

Keep in mind though we had no ******* to consider, we weren't stepping out on our respective partners and we already had great communication with each other.

I can totally see why it would work for some and not others. For us it was never a fantasy thing though about getting caught. Our activities were just a great extension of our sex life.

Actually, the story, and the turnon is about having someone in our day to day world..neighbor, friend, client confront me with my wife's occasional slutty behavior, it's not about the blackmail. It wouldn't be the same if someone she hooks up with says "you better keep fucking me or I'm going to tell the world". A big part of the turnon comes from having someone who isn't supposed to know tell me they know.

My wife isn't exclusive to black lovers. She is exclusive to well hung guys, though, and black guys...well.. The "vanilla" reference referred to people outside of the swing/hotwife/cuck community, it didn't refer to skin color.

Very horny

This is soo hot, its what i think about alot, also a dominant black man taking her pictures and spreading them around on black websites and to friends, calling her a white slut and whore

Back