Getting a queen of spades tattoo? Would you get one yes or no.

I love getting tattoos. Thinking about getting one but idk.
I got a QoS tattoo done, on the top of my left ass cheek. Had it done to show my commitment to black men and this lifestyle. Had it on top of my ass so I could hide it or not. I've had it on show and it's a great conversation starter with black guys, some know it and move straight in others come and ask what it means- I say it's queen of spades look it up! They do and get excited straight away.
I was self conscious at first but soon got over it, in fact wished I had had it in a more obvious place! Partly why I agreed to the letters BBC tattooed on my tit.
If you are into black guys and this lifestyle, then I say go for it! X♠️

I got a QoS tattoo done, on the top of my left ass cheek. Had it done to show my commitment to black men and this lifestyle. Had it on top of my ass so I could hide it or not. I've had it on show and it's a great conversation starter with black guys, some know it and move straight in others come and ask what it means- I say it's queen of spades look it up! They do and get excited straight away.
I was self conscious at first but soon got over it, in fact wished I had had it in a more obvious place! Partly why I agreed to the letters BBC tattooed on my tit.
If you are into black guys and this lifestyle, then I say go for it! X♠️
more Obvious than that damn that is too fucking horny ;)
IMG_4348~2.jpg image (10).jpg

Back