Gets me thinking..

bd__85

Male
Any time I watch some if these petite slim chicks get handled by black guys it makes me think about how my girl would handle it. She's aboout 5'6ish and weighs about 112-115. Any time I watch any of these girls go at it with some bbc's though it always gets that thought running through my head! The last 2 pics are hers :) She's really close in size to alot of these girls. They seem to manage alright!

f2.jpgf4.jpgf3.jpgm2.jpgm4.jpgm5.jpgm7.jpgt1.jpgt2.jpgt3.jpg

whewww ... way too much body ink on those first 4 ladies. I have absolutely no idea why that turns me OFF but it does. Love ladies with the pale, baby white skin (obviously),petite, hairless & flawless. Tats & great big boobs leave me limp! :)

You're not alone, Mac. Too many tats on a girl has always turned my stomach, too. Kinda reminds me of circus freaks or something. I think girls these days are trying to look like Kat Von D. Stick to the "strategically placed" tats or tramp stamps above your butt, navel, or shoulder and move on. :cool:

whewww ... way too much body ink on those first 4 ladies. I have absolutely no idea why that turns me OFF but it does. Love ladies with the pale, baby white skin (obviously),petite, hairless & flawless. Tats & great big boobs leave me limp! :)

You're not alone, Mac. Too many tats on a girl has always turned my stomach, too. Kinda reminds me of circus freaks or something. I think girls these days are trying to look like Kat Von D. Stick to the "strategically placed" tats or tramp stamps above your butt, navel, or shoulder and move on. :cool:

I have to agree with you guys, a tat is one thing, looking like you have a kid's coloring book all over your body is another. And for that matter, I'm not too fond of a lot of body piercings either.

I have to agree with you guys, a tat is one thing, looking like you have a kid's coloring book all over your body is another. And for that matter, I'm not too fond of a lot of body piercings either.

Yep, same here. I'll go so far as a belly button ring. As for the clit? That's pushing it.

Things like big tattoos, weird piercings, fake boobs, etc can turn a lot of guys off. Thing is, the ladies often don't ask guys what they like & don't like in their females ... not that they should worry what guys "think", but if a majority of guys don't care for the big, loud tattoos, or the size 42 implant boobs, its something worth considering before having them done, I'd think.
I don't think I'm unusually "picky" or have an unusual taste about a woman's body, but I do have a mental checklist of things I LIKE & DON"T LIKE, and guys I've talked with often feel the same way I do.
I know a lot of ladies prefer "circumsized" males, and if I was "uncut" and looking to hook up with the ladies, it might be something I would consider having done.
When I was in school, I dated this really cute girl ... but only dated her twice because she had a very smelly pussy. :eek: That's a pretty sensitive subject and I never mentioned the situation to her. Since I love giving oral sex, it was a game changer for me dating her, and pretty sure it would be for other guys. I ran into her at school a couple months after I stopped calling her and she asked me when I was going to call her. I just couldn't bring it to tell her why. Hope she finally discovered the problem.

What do you ladies think? If there was something about your body that was a definite "turn-off" or "turn-ON for majority of guys, wouldn't you want to know? Would you want guys to mention it or would you just prefer they go screw themselves? :confused:

I am not a big fan of body art. I don't mind a little ink if it is tastefully done and not overly large. Arms, legs or backs covered with ink are a real turn off for me. I am not a big fan body piercing. Ear rings are fine unless they have a big hole in the ear, as far a lip, cheek, belly button or other piercings to me it is unattractive and something that just can get in the way of good sex.

As to the original subject of the post, from my experience is that a woman's capacity for cock doesn't seem to be related to her over all physical size. Most women have more capacity than they generally realize but I have bedded tall robust women and there have been a couple that just couldn't comfortably accommodate me. A few years back I had a bed partner that was barely over 5 feet tall and very petite. I put her on top and she just engulfed me. One of the wildest fucks I ever had. I wasn't sure if i was going to get my cock back after she was done with me. So my advice would be for her to find a considerate well hung bull and start exploring her limits if there are any.

Back