GermanWife on journey through US in June

GermanWife

Female
Hi Guys, I am a married German wife and me an my husband stay for three weeks in the US in June 2013. I ever have been dreaming to experience a black man, but this isn´t so simple in Germany because there aren´t so many blacks.
It would be great if we ould meet one or more guys during our holiday. Preferable we would stay in New York, Florida or California, but could arrange many other locations.
Feel free to contact me fo further details! I am looking forward...pb (25).jpg

You should decide the states/cities you'll visit so you'll know exact dates, the distance between CA & NY is bigger than Europe... Look in sites like this and talk with guys that have web cams so you are sure about the one you are chatting. I hope you'll find the right guy(s) for you, you are a beautiful woman.

You should decide the states/cities you'll visit so you'll know exact dates, the distance between CA & NY is bigger than Europe... Look in sites like this and talk with guys that have web cams so you are sure about the one you are chatting. I hope you'll find the right guy(s) for you, you are a beautiful woman.
If you are visiting the Boston area you are more than welcome to stay at my home as long as you wish, I have a few black friends that could accommodate you.

I married a wonderful German woman back in 1956 she was devoted to the black male population throughout our marriage. She passed away in February 2008 from liver cancer a very sad day in my life. I than hope in the find another woman would my late wife's ability to make the black male population very happy no luck so far.

Hi Guys, I am a married German wife and me an my husband stay for three weeks in the US in June 2013. I ever have been dreaming to experience a black man, but this isn´t so simple in Germany because there aren´t so many blacks.
It would be great if we ould meet one or more guys during our holiday. Preferable we would stay in New York, Florida or California, but could arrange many other locations.
Feel free to contact me fo further details! I am looking forward...View attachment 196831
I WANT SOME OF THAT

Feel free to contact me fo further details! I am looking forward...View attachment 196831
It would be nice if you could spend a few days to a week here with me at my home,I could really train the tight wet hot German pussy on how a truly hard & deep fucking sessions:-D

Mmmmm. You are very sexy. Let me know when you get to New York. New york is close and I travel there often. I'd love to visit your hotel and provide some "room service"

Ich hoffe, dass Sie genau das finden, was Sie, wenn Sie ankommen in unserem Land suchen .. Es wäre schön, wenn alles so Sie rechts unten können Sie nach Ihren Wünschen einzustellen.
Herzliche Grüße Joe

you are quite welcome to video chat with me on yahoo or Skype anytime you're ready:-D

Back