German Government promotes INTERRACIAL CUCKOLDING

Read and weep inferior white boi's.! Real men have come to Germany and are taking your place in the sexual market place.

http://newobserveronline.com/german-govt-promotes-interracial-sex/
Maybe not so much cuckolding, but sex without cultural/ethnic/gender bounderies. But the, having been in Europe a lot, immigration would take a long, long time for native Europeans to become less than the overwhelming majority, let alone replaced, as some of the far right propagandists and alarmists would have one believe.

Still, love your awesome posts and please keep it up!!!

I thought this was a site about sex and having fun and you know women fucking men and men fucking hubbys and women fucking everything and more. When you fuck a black man you fuck him and not all his cousins and countrymen so if he is a bad fuck we cannot say all blacks are lousy fuckers

Also, you know most of this refugees are not black, but Syrian. Right?

Most refugee's are neither Black nor Syrian. Most of them are hunky North African men. Technically Caucasian, but still hunky, and not inferior pasty German pig boi's.

And they at least have bigger North African cocks.

Most refugee's are neither Black nor Syrian. Most of them are hunky North African men. Technically Caucasian, but still hunky, and not inferior pasty German pig boi's.

North Africans are often paler than nordic men and as for dick size not at all larger, may as well fuck a hun or a honey or a hunk or just hunker down with a bbc from Harlem which is a Dutch settlement in New York and cock size would not be an issue if pussy was not so huge and expandable but then where would babies come from, cum that is where babies come from so are we all cannibals when we swallow after a bj or clean cum from a well fucked incredibly big pussy or even a small tight one which causes men to want anal sex which leaves rings on their dicks which in turn alerts their wives that something is smelly about the story he told to explain his lateness in getting home. We need more smaller pussy, that is gut ja.

But what about greek and italy? lampedusa which is part of italy is just 30 miles away from Tunisia and it was all part of the roman empire along with turkish as well as syria, to iraq, all of this was part of roman empire, I think the problem is north european men which are pale skinned and need to be black fucked.

Everyone needs too be fucked and why expect poor black men to do all the work, I mean they have lives to live and are not on earth just to pleasure us. I think all women should be given strapons and a permit to fuck as many men as they wish and that every man should be required to bend over whenever any woman tells him to do it.

But what about greek and italy? lampedusa which is part of italy is just 30 miles away from Tunisia and it was all part of the roman empire along with turkish as well as syria, to iraq, all of this was part of roman empire, I think the problem is north european men which are pale skinned and need to be black fucked.

Nordic men make for the most gullible cuckolds. I married an Englishman for that very reason.

Nordic men make for the most gullible cuckolds. I married an Englishman for that very reason.

yes they are gullible cuckolds, they just 'do not get it' this is what I find with nordic men, however if you go further south of the equator, they are much mental sharper....... and this is where my genetics come from as well.

you love cuckolds tell the truth , a bull would not let you fuck everything you want to fuck so you just keep bulls in your stable. men down south are affected by the heat and when they get hot they want to sleep it is why they have siestas.

Depends on the bull, if the bull does not want to fuck sexy blonde northern european women then we need to find another black bull whom will do the job. You are correct about the heat, in countries such as italy, greek and north africa, middle eastern countries they have a ******* problem called Beta Thalassemia, however nordic men do not have this problem......

Depends on the bull, if the bull does not want to fuck sexy blonde northern european women then we need to find another black bull whom will do the job. You are correct about the heat, in countries such as italy, greek and north africa, middle eastern countries they have a ******* problem called Beta Thalassemia, however nordic men do not have this problem......
there are some amazing nordic bulls and polish women are very beautiful

a human, I did not do a DNA test so I am not exactly sure what I am but my ancestors lived in north africa and turkey and southern eu but I consider myself a cuckold as I love this style of lifestyle.

Back