German Government promotes INTERRACIAL CUCKOLDING

it usually does not work like that women who own cuckolds like to control everything
I know what they want, you give them an inch they ant a yard, yes? I know exactly what they want, in sexual yes, and I am sure they will backstab me as well if they want to control everything else ;)

I know what they want, you give them an inch they ant a yard, yes? I know exactly what they want, in sexual yes, and I am sure they will backstab me as well if they want to control everything else ;)
not backstab just slowly take over your will to resist, nothing makes a man submit more easily than fucking his ass with a dildo, after that how can he say no

yes with a black dildo, but you know many men do this and hire ****** to do it for them or they have mistress whom cuckold them while they have wifes, so maybe that is also an option.

but I know exactly what you mean they, they will gently gently approach such as the hidden hand.

yes with a black dildo, but you know many men do this and hire ****** to do it for them or they have mistress whom cuckold them while they have wifes, so maybe that is also an option.

but I know exactly what you mean they, they will gently gently approach such as the hidden hand.
how old are you

what you need to be always thinking is if you have a hotwife as well, how are they going to rip me, because this is what they will do ripper you mentality that is why one needs to be a strong head and ridged so they cannot break you in the mind. secondly I know many mistresses in countries outside of the eu and north america whom do not care if they cuck there husband or not, they really do not care, all they DO care about is CASH and control. You are correct however you need to understand this and this is how you bend people.

And many of the mistresses are very lazy, for example they pamper there cheeks and go out spending or go to coffee shops with there friends, while they know they will cuck or fuck there lovers asshole or whatever he wants. However they will try and get him married and then settle for divorce with his baby. All these are the tricks and far more these women play :)

And many of the mistresses are very lazy, for example they pamper there cheeks and go out spending or go to coffee shops with there friends, while they know they will cuck or fuck there lovers asshole or whatever he wants. However they will try and get him married and then settle for divorce with his baby. All these are the tricks and far more these women play :)
I am talking about a woman who actually wants you for yourself but wants to be assured that you are hers and that she owns you

women do not want men for himself, they want a man what he offers for her, and this is generally cash and she wants a lover to fuck her good and that is the black bull.

um pretty sure women want a hubby who is entertaining, fun, good to be with, dependable, loving and nice, the sex with randoms is an extension of intimacy that u share with ur partner, who the fuck would marry some loser with opinions about love like you have lol try an be interesting, u sound boring, boredom kills interest

um pretty sure women want a hubby who is entertaining, fun, good to be with, dependable, loving and nice, the sex with randoms is an extension of intimacy that u share with ur partner, who the fuck would marry some loser with opinions about love like you have lol try an be interesting, u sound boring, boredom kills interest
am I that bad lol I hope my wife does not find out

Back