German girl living in Kigali

I was asked to openly describe what has caused me to “go black” :) It’s a little bit embarrassing but a friend liked this incident so much that he told me that I should share it here.

I am originally from Würzburg in Germany and now work for an aid organization in Africa. It was 4 years ago and I had just started working on a Monitoring and Evaluation project assignment in southern Rwanda. The project involved that I had to travel a lot through rural areas. My driver, Jean-Damascene, was about my age and a typical black: Big and strong. I was somewhat scared of whim because I was not used to being with black people so much and didn’t like my job at all back then because it was in Africa. The way my fear of him showed was that I bossed him around a lot. I have to admit I was very bitchy and not very nice to him. But he always just kind of smiled at me and clearly didn’t take me seriously which made me even more furious at times but also turned me on in some weird way.

A problem white women have when traveling by car in sub-Saharan Africa is that we can’t really go pee in public because it would be a huge display and there is always the risk on many onlookers and I always also had that fear of being raped when displaying my body too much. And of course when a woman pees she has to display a lot. The only way to solve this is to ******* less and risk being dehydrated. Sometimes I forgot about that unwritten rule.

The third day of my project, we were driving through a mountain road and I had to pee really bad and told Jean-Damascene to stop. He laughed at my predicament and sort of just ignored me. I even yelled at him and then he told me that this is not a good place to stop the car because other cars could come around the mountain corners but were also hardly any other cars in this secluded area of southern Rwanda. I finally told him that I would fire him if he didn’t stop which is when he got angry but after another 10 minutes stopped the car so that I could finally go. By then the landscape had changed and there weren’t any high bushes to hide behind. I also couldn’t relieve myself behind the car because he was doing something with the trunk. So I walked a little but was still not protected from his looks but I just had to go so bad. I pulled down my jeans and my panties (a thong!) and squatted down to pee. I just knew that he was watching me and that he could see pretty much everything! I had to concentrate really hard for maybe 2 full minutes until I was finally able to let it but I didn’t notice that Jean-Damascene had walked up and towered right next to me. I looked up and only saw his huge penis sticking out of his pants that was soft but yet bigger than any penis of any white guy I had been with in the past! I kind of freaked out and didn’t know what to do when he started peeing and some of his urine even splashed at me a little. I was frozen and couldn’t move even though I wanted to fire him but I also relied on him as well in the middle of nowhere. This is when something changed in me and I started seeing this bull of a man differently. I felt like it was my place to submit to him and not the other round.

He noticed this somehow and commanded me to kiss his huge dick after he was done peeing. And I did.

He then dragged me in the care sat in the divers seat and ****** my head in his lap. I licked his balls and sucked him until he was hard. He was so huge. He then pulled me on his lap and I had to ride him which was very painful to be honest and my first sex with a black man.

He was driving me to numerous places that week and we had a very dirty relationship with lots of sex and a clear power hierarchy: He was the boss and I was his white slut. Because of this I didn’t do well on my project work. We pleasured him and he fucked me so often that I just couldn’t think straight anymore. I was also really sort and had trouble sitting or walking for a good while.

After the project work was over I went back to Germany. I’m now back in Rwanda but unfortunately never saw him again. He just sort of disappeared but many other black men had me since then. I didn’t let a white guy fuck me ever since. Even though I’ve lost contact to Jean-Damascene, I will never forget him and will always be thankful that he taught me so much about myself and showed me my place. You can probably imagine that I am much nicer to black men now than I was before I met him. :)

I was asked to openly describe what has caused me to “go black” :) It’s a little bit embarrassing but a friend liked this incident so much that he told me that I should share it here.

I am originally from Würzburg in Germany and now work for an aid organization in Africa. It was 4 years ago and I had just started working on a Monitoring and Evaluation project assignment in southern Rwanda. The project involved that I had to travel a lot through rural areas. My driver, Jean-Damascene, was about my age and a typical black: Big and strong. I was somewhat scared of whim because I was not used to being with black people so much and didn’t like my job at all back then because it was in Africa. The way my fear of him showed was that I bossed him around a lot. I have to admit I was very bitchy and not very nice to him. But he always just kind of smiled at me and clearly didn’t take me seriously which made me even more furious at times but also turned me on in some weird way.

A problem white women have when traveling by car in sub-Saharan Africa is that we can’t really go pee in public because it would be a huge display and there is always the risk on many onlookers and I always also had that fear of being raped when displaying my body too much. And of course when a woman pees she has to display a lot. The only way to solve this is to ******* less and risk being dehydrated. Sometimes I forgot about that unwritten rule.

The third day of my project, we were driving through a mountain road and I had to pee really bad and told Jean-Damascene to stop. He laughed at my predicament and sort of just ignored me. I even yelled at him and then he told me that this is not a good place to stop the car because other cars could come around the mountain corners but were also hardly any other cars in this secluded area of southern Rwanda. I finally told him that I would fire him if he didn’t stop which is when he got angry but after another 10 minutes stopped the car so that I could finally go. By then the landscape had changed and there weren’t any high bushes to hide behind. I also couldn’t relieve myself behind the car because he was doing something with the trunk. So I walked a little but was still not protected from his looks but I just had to go so bad. I pulled down my jeans and my panties (a thong!) and squatted down to pee. I just knew that he was watching me and that he could see pretty much everything! I had to concentrate really hard for maybe 2 full minutes until I was finally able to let it but I didn’t notice that Jean-Damascene had walked up and towered right next to me. I looked up and only saw his huge penis sticking out of his pants that was soft but yet bigger than any penis of any white guy I had been with in the past! I kind of freaked out and didn’t know what to do when he started peeing and some of his urine even splashed at me a little. I was frozen and couldn’t move even though I wanted to fire him but I also relied on him as well in the middle of nowhere. This is when something changed in me and I started seeing this bull of a man differently. I felt like it was my place to submit to him and not the other round.

He noticed this somehow and commanded me to kiss his huge dick after he was done peeing. And I did.

He then dragged me in the care sat in the divers seat and ****** my head in his lap. I licked his balls and sucked him until he was hard. He was so huge. He then pulled me on his lap and I had to ride him which was very painful to be honest and my first sex with a black man.

He was driving me to numerous places that week and we had a very dirty relationship with lots of sex and a clear power hierarchy: He was the boss and I was his white slut. Because of this I didn’t do well on my project work. We pleasured him and he fucked me so often that I just couldn’t think straight anymore. I was also really sort and had trouble sitting or walking for a good while.

After the project work was over I went back to Germany. I’m now back in Rwanda but unfortunately never saw him again. He just sort of disappeared but many other black men had me since then. I didn’t let a white guy fuck me ever since. Even though I’ve lost contact to Jean-Damascene, I will never forget him and will always be thankful that he taught me so much about myself and showed me my place. You can probably imagine that I am much nicer to black men now than I was before I met him. :)

lol you ol dirty perv

an urgent need to try black cock!

Wundervolle Geschichte :)

Back