German couple looking for BBC

Nina2106

Couple
From
Germany
Hi there,

we are German couple 36(m)/34(f) looking for a mmf and maybe for a "Friendship with benefits"
1st of all its important to get to know each other to find out if the chemistry fits and if there is sympathy. Also appreciated would also be if you also can have other types of discussions that are not limted to sex
We live 90km east from NL boarder (next cities from us in NL are Winshoten and Groningen).

Cheers

Good morning ,it really nice to see nice open mind couple like u and they are not only looking for sex but with friendship that really nice. I hope if I can know u more and we can text to each other and after that we can meet

Good morning ,it really nice to see nice open mind couple like u and they are not only looking for sex but with friendship that really nice. I hope if I can know u more and we can text to each other and after that we can meet

If you want, send us a message and write something about you. And pictures of you would also be appreciated :)

Hi there,

we are German couple 36(m)/34(f) looking for a mmf and maybe for a "Friendship with benefits"
1st of all its important to get to know each other to find out if the chemistry fits and if there is sympathy. Also appreciated would also be if you also can have other types of discussions that are not limted to sex
We live 90km east from NL boarder (next cities from us in NL are Winshoten and Groningen).

Cheers
Hello from India. The distance is a deal breaker. But we can always chat. :)

Hello. Still looking for a black guy?

I still do want to see my wife with a black guy. But my wife doesn't want anymore as she feels that black guys only wants to get her dick as fast as possible in a pussy. She had contact with a few but it was always around deep sexual questions and sending her dick pictures and she felt very uncomfortable

Damn, I know why people are here, but I was looking for a good friendship too not only around sexual talks. I could meet without making sex

[QUOTE = "Nina2106, post: 2848998, lid: 175831"]
We zijn niet op zoek naar seksueel, ook naar een goede vriendschap.
[/CITAAT]
welkom

Back