Genuine Curiosity

Hi everyone. I'm a 19-year-old black male. I'm a virgin and have decided to be abstinent. The purpose of me creating an account was really to ask a couple of questions if people aren't offended by me asking. I want to say this now that I am in no way judging anyone of you by your lifestyles nor trying to come off as rude or a jerk by asking questions. If I do, please inform me so I can correct myself.

For those who participate in polygamy, why do you? Do you or your partner consider it cheating? Do you believe that polygamy should be legalized? What is the biggest misconception that people have for this lifestyle?

For those who are Queen of Spades or like Black Men sexually, what's the appeal that you have over any other race if there is any? When did you realize that you were sexually attracted to Black Men more than other races if you were? Does this mean you're slightly prejudice? Do you get invested in a particular black man more than others? What's the biggest misconception that people have for this lifestyle?

For the "Bulls" or Black Men, do you see yourself as just a sexual object or something more? Do you have to put on a new persona to be a "bull"? How did you end up getting into this? Do you have sex with women of only one race or are you just sexually attracted to one race more than others? What is the biggest misconception about being a "bull"?

For everyone, are you religious? And if so, what religion do you follow? Are others of your religion open-minded about you and what you do sexually? Do you regret anything? Have you been ousted by anyone of your religion or another for the things you do sexually?

For everyone, is all of this just lust, or is it more?

Back