General rules?

oak607

Male
I came across this on a tumbler site, is it just one mans opinion or a general outline?
thecuckoldadvisor:
Cuckold Questions:
Q. What’s it like the very first time you watch her take another man’s cock?
A. Even though you’re a cuckold, your still human, so no matter how much you think you’re ready to watch her get fucked silly by another man, take some steps to prepare.
1. When she’s picked another man to screw, go out with them first to a bar with the simple goal of just getting acquainted and being comfortable with this new dynamic. You should also test to see how you react when he fondles her and dances with her.
2. Don’t be there the first time they fuck! If your girlfriend / wife and her lover have never had sex with each other before, let them get that out of the way in private before you jump in. Sex with a new partner can be awkward enough and even more so with a ‘third wheel’. This is also a great opportunity to see how you react knowing that she is out with another man.
3. When you’re finally ready to watch them, prepare yourself to be overwhelmed with a range of conflicting emotions. DON’T try to jerk off the first time. In fact, the three of you should reach an understanding BEFORE sex so that everyone knows each other’s boundaries.
Often, she will appear to be enjoying the sex with him more than she ever has with you and that can create an intense feeling of jealousy. Take a break and leave the room if you have to, BUT never interrupt them or ask them to stop.

Mostly opinion, but a lot of good advice.

There are no "Rules" to cuckolding other than the ones that each couple invent and apply to their own unique relationship. What works for one couple may be total disaster for another.

The key to a successful cuckold relationship is the same as that for a happy marriage: communication. You and your wife need to talk about it, establish rules, limits and guidelines and then talk about it some more.

Then, if you take the plunge, start talking about it again. Did it meet expectation? How did both of you feel? etc. Communicate and make sure to reinforce your love and devotion for each other.

The part about establishing rules isn't usually concrete. Rather when it involves all three: bull, cuck and wife, every bit of info and desire must be shared amongst themselves. All cards must be laid on the table, thus no one springs any unwarranted surprises.

However, once it involves a couple dedicating themselves to a Black Master, the rules are thus bound to change!

A rule my wife and I made was that she would only be with her black guy one time per month.

That rule was broken in no time. Her black guy was coming over and fucking her every day. I didn't have any say in it.

Once a month?!!!? Were you being serious?

Back