general discussion

adsld

Female
im new here my husband opened it up but ill b checking it and respoding going to put pics up of me so u can see what i looklike im about 30 yrs old toned 5 ft 7 nice legs and ass and i have a question do black men have foot fetish? i do catch them looking at my feet alot very obvious but i like it tho i will say from head to my toes im very soft and smell gd my pics shd b up soon having trouble downloading with my i phone

im new here my husband opened it up but ill b checking it and respoding going to put pics up of me so u can see what i looklike im about 30 yrs old toned 5 ft 7 nice legs and ass and i have a question do black men have foot fetish? i do catch them looking at my feet alot very obvious but i like it tho i will say from head to my toes im very soft and smell gd my pics shd b up soon having trouble downloading with my i phone
Mmmmmmm U sound yummy...;)

.... i have a question do black men have foot fetish? i do catch them looking at my feet alot very obvious but i like it

adsld, maybe you find black looking at your ankles a lot because you wear one of these ... you think? They notice little things like that on white women ... :)

Attachments

• cuck_jewelry-ankleBracelet4-tattoo.jpg
    cuck_jewelry-ankleBracelet4-tattoo.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 17
  • cuck_jewelry-ankleBracelet.jpg
    cuck_jewelry-ankleBracelet.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 17
  • cuck_jewelry-ankleBracelet1.jpg
    cuck_jewelry-ankleBracelet1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 15

I hope you have pics because no one will take you seriously...but you KNOW that RIGHT?

OR

You can become verified (as long as you follow the Site's Rules)...https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.15457/

Back