Gay or not Gay? That is the question

1bbc4u2c

Male
From
NC, US
I've seen this discussed a while back on this site but I wanted to ressurect it. As a Bull, when you excert your dominance over a cuck hubby by making him suck your BBC or taking him anally infront of his wife, is that a gay act or the act of complete power? I'm of the opinion that it is an act of power unless it happens outside of the Dom/sub relationship. Personally I've never been attracted to a man, but while in the mist of cucking a few hubbys, my cock is harder than ever. Power is the key for me, not the homosexual nature of it. Just wanted a few opinions, from both perspectives. The Bulls and the cucks. And the wives as well.

Anytime. My whole goal was to examine all side of the issue, not merely those that mirror mine. So thank you for your imput. Sexy photo, by the way :)
Sometimes I find that differing viewpoints are, at best, not readily accepted or, at worst, outright ridiculed. It's nice to be able to discuss all sides and learn from others.

Thanks for the kind words on the photo. :)

Sometimes I find that differing viewpoints are, at best, not readily accepted or, at worst, outright ridiculed. It's nice to be able to discuss all sides and learn from others.

Thanks for the kind words on the photo. :)
I've seen that elsewhere on this very topic and that's one of the reasons I re-threaded it. The post became much too off topic that I think the original point of the post got lost. I've even seen thread turn racist, which is incredible to me considering the choice we all made to be here. And I'm anything if not open minded. I enjoy your embrace of different opinions.

no ... i personally could care less if he watch or not. just the fact that he knew i was pleasing his wife in ways that he was never able.... even if he just sat and listened in the next room. or if he was in same room visually watching her grab me and treat my body like a demi-god witch she would never do for him. thats enough for me to be established in the position of control. its the power. the Alpha Male Ego

no ... i personally could care less if he watch or not. just the fact that he knew i was pleasing his wife in ways that he was never able.... even if he just sat and listened in the next room. or if he was in same room visually watching her grab me and treat my body like a demi-god witch she would never do for him. thats enough for me to be established in the position of control. its the power. the Alpha Male Ego
I know that position as well. Sometimes that's enough. For others, more is needed. The need to take that humilation to another level

Reactions: wit
I know that position as well. Sometimes that's enough. For others, more is needed. The need to take that humilation to another level
yeah ...i can see it getting more abrasive. i have even took a wife and had crazy sex with her and instead of video recording i recorded the audio. and i let his imagination do the rest. every time he asked me a question i just smiled and raised one eye brow and asked him u tell me?

yeah ...i can see it getting more abrasive. i have even took a wife and had crazy sex with her and instead of video recording i recorded the audio. and i let his imagination do the rest. every time he asked me a question i just smiled and raised one eye brow and asked him u tell me?
I had one that I treated pretty much the same. I would make his sit just outside the closed door and just listen and imaging. Drove him insane.

It is a huge misconception that homosexuality is about sex - It isn't.
Homosexuality is being mentally as well as physically attracted to a person of the same sex and a desire to be with, in a loving relationship, someone of the same sex. It has nothing to do with having sex itself.

Two men can be gay, live together all their life, but never have sex. Likewise a man and women could live their life together and never have sex. It is the emotional attachment that makes you gay, bi, or hetro, not the act of sex itself.

There are many sides to sex, one way is to express our feeling for someone, another is for enjoyment. When having sex for enjoyment (or empowerment) then no holds bared (or should I say no holes bared lol). Now if you actively think about meeting men and making love to them, then you might want to consider the possibility. ;)

Frankly I don't know why we need labels such as Gay, Bi or Hetro. Just be with whom ever you want to be with, have sex however you want to have it, and everyone stop judging everyone else for doing what most of us think about doing anyways.

It is a huge misconception that homosexuality is about sex - It isn't.
Homosexuality is being mentally as well as physically attracted to a person of the same sex and a desire to be with, in a loving relationship, someone of the same sex. It has nothing to do with having sex itself.

Two men can be gay, live together all their life, but never have sex. Likewise a man and women could live their life together and never have sex. It is the emotional attachment that makes you gay, bi, or hetro, not the act of sex itself.

There are many sides to sex, one way is to express our feeling for someone, another is for enjoyment. When having sex for enjoyment (or empowerment) then no holds bared (or should I say no holes bared lol). Now if you actively think about meeting men and making love to them, then you might want to consider the possibility. ;)

Frankly I don't know why we need labels such as Gay, Bi or Hetro. Just be with whom ever you want to be with, have sex however you want to have it, and everyone stop judging everyone else for doing what most of us think about doing anyways.
Preach Brotha!

Why do you even ask this? It's important what you do and if you like it, not how it is called.
Yes, it is only important that you and those involved enjoy themselves. My question wasn't about attaching lables, it is about taking the temp of those in this community and hearing opinions from all over. I personally like to hear views that differ from mine. Sometimes it's a good way to learn something I never thought of. Thanks for joining in.

I think it's a case of dominace. In this website some people posted the topic of "black superiority" and I think it's correct. Since the first day my wife and me are together I had ever had the fantasy of share Susie with her ex black boyfriend. That was due various reasons. Some of these motives were my submissive nature; the fact of see myself like a little men; the years that I had suffered sexual impotence and my admiration by black men's virility.
Moreover Susie and me had been friend before to get a relationship and she used to tell me about his sexual life with her ex. During one of these conversations she told me with several details how her ex had fucked her during their first holidays together. It was a detonating for me.
The most transgressive thing was their relationship was not good and they used to be separated for some time before returning. During those periods of separation, Susie and me flirted, but she always came back with him some days later. Of course they had sex when they were together and I knew it. It was the last ingredient that I was needing to developed an interracial/cuckold fetish, despite I was not her husband yet.
You know the rest of my story. During our marriage, several times I begged Susie to call her ex boyfriend and get a trio. In one of these conversations she told me that she didn't know if her ex boyfriend would be able to get an erection in presence of another man. Then I told her that I would be able to assist her sucking his cock to make him feel comfortable and let him know I was completely subordinate to him.
Ten years later, we finally called him.
Along one year we were seeing Axel, my wife and me sucked his cock together twice. In other occasion they were having sex and when he was ready to cum, I asked him to do it over my face. I sucked his glan a little and he exploded. In another fuck they were having sex in missionary and Axel asked me to put one of my fingers into his ass. I didn't doubt to do it. I massaged his prostate area and it brought him an extra pleasure.
We allowed Axel to cum inside Susie's pussy a lot of times, due three reasons: 1- if he cummed first it would give Susie some extra seconds to reach her own orgasm; 2 - because he was going to feel an amazing pleasure and great relief cumming inside Susie's pussy, when he felt the necessity to do it without repress himself; 3 - because I wished to clean my wife's pussy after he cummed.
I never wished to be penetrated by a man neither black nor white. I don't consider myself like gay but if my wife or our friend Axel wished me to give him a blowjob or another kind of stimulation, I would be there.

Back