Gay or not Gay? That is the question

I really enjoyed reading this blog. I was a cuckold for my wife and her lovers for about 5 years. I always encouraged her to pick men she was attracted to and she did. I have always been attracted to black bulls, but she always preferred Latin/Mediterranean men. She no longer likes to meet with other men, but I still do (with her knowledge and approval) and I always prefer black alpha type men. It is the sex and the submission to superior black men I enjoy. Much of my pleasure comes from serving their sexual needs in any way I can. The only thing that would make it better would be if she would join me with them.BCF2C4DE-F8FC-40AD-B313-EC8D75BBAD92.jpeg

Based on my experience, especially our first black man, and our current Black Dom, the black men were exercising their power and control over me, but the first guy kept telling me that I suck like, and when getting fucked, react like the white fags he had fucked, and not like any of the bi cuckolds. He reinforced that with my wife who started telling the black men, "Feed my gay hubby." I am who I am and who they made me.

My opinion

It is gay and a act of power! To me the cuck had the idea of being with a man as well as the bull. The cuck choose or submitted and ended up where he did. It's only a matter of time before they both will be getting a kitchen pass or the wife starts to watch. The wife is the real dominant ome

My opinion

It is gay and a act of power! To me the cuck had the idea of being with a man as well as the bull. The cuck choose or submitted and ended up where he did. It's only a matter of time before they both will be getting a kitchen pass or the wife starts to watch. The wife is the real dominant ome
There is a lot of truth do that. My wife gets our Dom to use me for her voyeur pleasure.

I am not sure what i would label it I think that at the very least it would be a gay sexual act, and I think you would be at least bi sexual to enjoy it this is just my opinion , I do think there a big part about power but a lot of sex acts are about even straight sex acts. I would not perform on the Bull as I have no interest in doing so, also my wife is 100% against it she would never have sexual feelings for me or the bull after lol. She would be put off that the bull wanted to have sex in some way with me when she was right there.

All that said I think people should not worry about labels if you like something do it.

Based on my experience, especially our first black man, and our current Black Dom, the black men were exercising their power and control over me, but the first guy kept telling me that I suck like, and when getting fucked, react like the white fags he had fucked, and not like any of the bi cuckolds. He reinforced that with my wife who started telling the black men, "Feed my gay hubby." I am who I am and who they made me.

all cucks are bisexual to some degree. its a bi act to enjoy watching another man fuck your wife and cum in her. its bi to want to fuck her used pussy when it has a bulls cum in it. a lot of it is about domination. but to be a cuck you have to have some bi tendencies. i dont have any attraction our affection for men. bit i like bi acts in a cuck situation so that makes me bi. think about it

I'm not attracted to men..AT ALL but I'm TOTALLY turned on by having mmf sex with a bi cuck. No kissing or being topped but im cool if our swords cross, hell I have HUGE orgasms when my cock is rubbing against another during a dvp. Another turn on is cuck sucking me while his wife watches abd gets turned on by it. But the weirdest of all my turn ons is seeing a woman with a strapon on pegging a guy...and no, I have no interest in getting pegged at all.
So I think it's not a matter of being gay or being in power.
For me, it's just about what feels good.

I definitely think its a power thing, although I am bi, its being emasculated and my manhood tripped away that turns me on and turns our bull on. I have no real attraction to men outside of the bedroom,but naked in front of another man, and I become powerless and need to be used and degraded. Once I was fucked by an ex bull friend of ours who was physically much larger than myself, missionary with my legs over his shoulders, and we had few rules but one we had both agreed on was no kissing. As he was about to cum, he was getting quite aggressive and he ****** his tongue into my mouth and deep kissed me while he unloaded.

Afterwards, he apologised, said he couldn't help it and admitted he did solely did it because he wanted to exert his power on me to make me his bitch in front of my ex. Knowing because I couldn't stop him and had discussed I was against it the urge was even stronger for him.

It's 100% gay. There's no middle ground in my opinion. U have the cuckold suck your dick, it's super gay. Anytime u come in sexual contact with another member of the same sex, it's a gay act. You might think your dominating the cuckold but surely u have to realize the cuckold is essentially getting exactly what he wants, which is cock.

It's 100% gay. There's no middle ground in my opinion. U have the cuckold suck your dick, it's super gay. Anytime u come in sexual contact with another member of the same sex, it's a gay act. You might think your dominating the cuckold but surely u have to realize the cuckold is essentially getting exactly what he wants, which is cock.
Well, its bi at best. But just because you've swam the length of an Olympic swimming pool a few times doesn't make you an Olympiad. Absolutely right about the cuck wanting cock, most will willingly offer their wifes pussy to lure the bulls in just to get it. But I have been on my knees mouth open and a straight bull has cum on my face, open mouth without any contact. He LOVED it, and to me that was a dominant man leaving his mark, not a gay man in a gay act.

The prison view of this is that, if you're the bottom, the "catcher" if you will, it's gay. If you're the top, it's just about power and getting off. Many prison bulls would never think of gay sex on the outside.

The prison view of this is that, if you're the bottom, the "catcher" if you will, it's gay. If you're the top, it's just about power and getting off. Many prison bulls would never think of gay sex on the outside.
I would never be the bottom or the top. In my opinion too or bottom both a very gay act. My wife would never get with a bull if he even expressed a desire to have me she says she is not into gay men.

Not gay at all. This is why, and how I see it too: if the bbc comes out of the wife's body, sucking is like pussy licking, ass rimming, or tongue kissing. If it goes into your ass, it's like wife pegging you. And pegging is like stimulating your wife's pussy. Pussy cleaning, as long as it contains the wife's juices, is also legit.
Quite a different story if bull-cuck sex happens before any sex between bull and wife. Unless, I would admit, if it's for the wife's enjoyment.

That's just jail and what their ego tells them. It's gay either way. There are plenty of other ways to be dominion jail. If you engage in a sexual a time with anything man its called homosexuality.

If you DP, DVP or something sImola would be up for grabs. If one male like's it. Homosexuality

I've seen this discussed a while back on this site but I wanted to ressurect it. As a Bull, when you excert your dominance over a cuck hubby by making him suck your BBC or taking him anally infront of his wife, is that a gay act or the act of complete power? I'm of the opinion that it is an act of power unless it happens outside of the Dom/sub relationship. Personally I've never been attracted to a man, but while in the mist of cucking a few hubbys, my cock is harder than ever. Power is the key for me, not the homosexual nature of it. Just wanted a few opinions, from both perspectives. The Bulls and the cucks. And the wives as well.
Not gay

Back