Gay or not Gay? That is the question

I think it's a case of dominace. In this website some people posted the topic of "black superiority" and I think it's correct. Since the first day my wife and me are together I had ever had the fantasy of share Susie with her ex black boyfriend. That was due various reasons. Some of these motives were my submissive nature; the fact of see myself like a little men; the years that I had suffered sexual impotence and my admiration by black men's virility.
Moreover Susie and me had been friend before to get a relationship and she used to tell me about his sexual life with her ex. During one of these conversations she told me with several details how her ex had fucked her during their first holidays together. It was a detonating for me.
The most transgressive thing was their relationship was not good and they used to be separated for some time before returning. During those periods of separation, Susie and me flirted, but she always came back with him some days later. Of course they had sex when they were together and I knew it. It was the last ingredient that I was needing to developed an interracial/cuckold fetish, despite I was not her husband yet.
You know the rest of my story. During our marriage, several times I begged Susie to call her ex boyfriend and get a trio. In one of these conversations she told me that she didn't know if her ex boyfriend would be able to get an erection in presence of another man. Then I told her that I would be able to assist her sucking his cock to make him feel comfortable and let him know I was completely subordinate to him.
Ten years later, we finally called him.
Along one year we were seeing Axel, my wife and me sucked his cock together twice. In other occasion they were having sex and when he was ready to cum, I asked him to do it over my face. I sucked his glan a little and he exploded. In another fuck they were having sex in missionary and Axel asked me to put one of my fingers into his ass. I didn't doubt to do it. I massaged his prostate area and it brought him an extra pleasure.
We allowed Axel to cum inside Susie's pussy a lot of times, due three reasons: 1- if he cummed first it would give Susie some extra seconds to reach her own orgasm; 2 - because he was going to feel an amazing pleasure and great relief cumming inside Susie's pussy, when he felt the necessity to do it without repress himself; 3 - because I wished to clean my wife's pussy after he cummed.
I never wished to be penetrated by a man neither black nor white. I don't consider myself like gay but if my wife or our friend Axel wished me to give him a blowjob or another kind of stimulation, I would be there.
Very unique and clear perspective. Thank you for that.

Like her honesty and that they and the Bull all get satisfied. Really like her sexy body and appreciate how her cuck can dress 4 a Bull and take it the way she takes it and BOTH of them show appreciation and respect for me or other Bulls. Gay or queer or whatever words are used by ignorant people when used negatively. After seeing both their pics especially that sexy HOT body and some shots of the cuck dressed up I would spend a LONG weekend with them both. Only sorry we are not closer otherwise I'd want them both on a regular basis. Hell make that a daily basis if such things are possible.

I've seen this discussed a while back on this site but I wanted to ressurect it. As a Bull, when you excert your dominance over a cuck hubby by making him suck your BBC or taking him anally infront of his wife, is that a gay act or the act of complete power? I'm of the opinion that it is an act of power unless it happens outside of the Dom/sub relationship. Personally I've never been attracted to a man, but while in the mist of cucking a few hubbys, my cock is harder than ever. Power is the key for me, not the homosexual nature of it. Just wanted a few opinions, from both perspectives. The Bulls and the cucks. And the wives as well.

i have been used by several of my wife's Bulls in front of her. It was about dominance period. i was put in my place. i respond to and respect the power of my wife's Black Lovers, i do not look for anything outside our marriage. My wife is a BCS and i am her Blacked cuckold and we like it that way. When i serve her Black Lovers it is because they want it and i am happy to please them.

i have been used by several of my wife's Bulls in front of her. It was about dominance period. i was put in my place. i respond to and respect the power of my wife's Black Lovers, i do not look for anything outside our marriage. My wife is a BCS and i am her Blacked cuckold and we like it that way. When i serve her Black Lovers it is because they want it and i am happy to please them.
Much respect to you. You make the world s better place. ;)

I was a guy like anybody else. Perhaps I had a cuckold feel sleeping inside me and I had not developed yet. But was my own wife who awakened it.
I had heard from her own mouth, words like "My ex could me make cum easily", "he tuned me on like crazy", "thanks to him I was hot" or "we were so excited that we could not get the bed", "When my family was in the supermarket, my ex and me had sex in the courtyard over a chair" or "We must to stop our car beside the highway and have sex right there", "my ex had a good tool (drill) that's why he was able to get his cock hard despite he was in his refractory period".
How could I not be excited hearing all those phrases from my brand new girlfriend?

I have to say I get off...literally will squirt from fucking/pegging my boy. It's a total control/power thing, gets in my head and I can't stop I just pound away regardless of his moans, screams or squirming until I get mine...he knows there's no use in fighting it! So when given the chance for one of my lovers to use and stretch his mouth and ass, helping me treat him like the lil cock whore he is...well that's when the night really starts!

From the view of my Bull I tend to really like the one's that understand the power trip, the humiliation, the total mind fuck that comes along with being only Alpha male in the room and having no issues put a cuck in his place. I'll tell you what there's nothing hotter then spit roasting my lil bitch boy with a fine hung brotha that knows how to enjoy himself!

254.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I get off...literally will squirt from fucking/pegging my boy. It's a total control/power thing, gets in my head and I can't stop I just pound away regardless of his moans, screams or squirming until I get mine...he knows there's no use in fighting it! So when given the chance for one of my lovers to use and stretch his mouth and ass, helping me treat him like the lil cock whore he is...well that's when the night really starts!

From the view of my Bull I tend to really like the one's that understand the power trip, the humiliation, the total mind fuck that comes along with being only Alpha male in the room and having no issues put a cuck in his place. I'll tell you what there's nothing hotter then spit roasting my lil bitch boy with a fine hung brotha that knows how to enjoy himself!

Nice post! Love a woman in control!

Unfortunately the photos (except for the last one) need to be removed ASAP as they do not depict a cuckold scenario.

Advertising for, discussion about and/or depiction of gay sex not occurring within a cuckolding relationship is prohibited. Please review the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30 before posting anything further.

Just wondering if the GoaTee (pussy beard) is some type of requirement? Seems that a lot of men here have one. Personally hate that look - very few men can pull it off. It makes me wonder if every man I see with a goatee is a cock sucking cuck.

I have sucked over a hundred cocks and everyone loved it and came hard. When women fuck men other than their husbands it is not usually because their husbands do not satisfy them it is because they like lots of cock. I have seen men with smaller cocks make women scream with pleasure while some guys with huge dicks have no clue. Nothing worse than someone enamoured by their cock or tits or looks. Having fun and satisfying another person takes a little understanding and give and take. Some of the big black cocks that have been in my mouth have belonged to men who are my friends and they tried to make it fun for me as well as them

Back