Gauteng South Africa

We are a couple looking to have a bbc breed me while hubby watches. Well groomed and well mannered men please. African Americans visiting South Africa are more than welcome to contact us.
We are also dying to try a Gloryhole, anybody in Johannesburg that know if there is any that exist?
Hi there, I'm a young bull looking to breed you and shoot my full load of cum deep in your pussy, holla at me for more details, would love to hook up with you guys

We are a couple looking to have a bbc breed me while hubby watches. Well groomed and well mannered men please. African Americans visiting South Africa are more than welcome to contact us.
We are also dying to try a Gloryhole, anybody in Johannesburg that know if there is any that exist?

Woaaaaaal!!!!!.........you sound so great guys
I wish u can hook with me up down here,then we gonna get everthing sorted out
I'm horny let's hang up hit me bck what u think of.
Regard

Hi
I'm black 34 from Jhb,care to chat and hookup?

Am black leaving in Johannesburg between jozi and pat <Email address removed - forum rule violation #13>

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning I am more than willing to fulfill your dreams and have fun with you. I am a clean shaven BBC in JHB area please do let me know if I'm what you want

Hi there am in midrand

Back