GASTONIA NC (704) WHITE WIFE SEEKING BBC FOR REGULAR MEETINGS

HnR

Female
I am a 37 year old white female in Gastonia NC. I am tall, and VERY curvy. I have blond hair, blue eyes, talented mouth that loves kissing and sucking, 48 DD tits, very tight/shaved pussy that loves to be licked, and filled with hot cum, and an awesome booty. I have hubbys permission to fuck black guys so long as I videotape my encounters and be sure to get filled with hot cream before coming home. I am looking for something regular as well, a FWB would be awesome! The guy I am seeking should be shaved, be DD free, able to get it up more than once, have VERY THICK cock, be a heavy cummer, and willing to fill my pussy with hot cum at least once or twice every meeting and live within a reasonable distance from Gastonia NC.

I am a 37 year old white female in Gastonia NC. I am tall, and VERY curvy. I have blond hair, blue eyes, talented mouth that loves kissing and sucking, 48 DD tits, very tight/shaved pussy that loves to be licked, and filled with hot cum, and an awesome booty. I have hubbys permission to fuck black guys so long as I videotape my encounters and be sure to get filled with hot cream before coming home. I am looking for something regular as well, a FWB would be awesome! The guy I am seeking should be shaved, be DD free, able to get it up more than once, have VERY THICK cock, be a heavy cummer, and willing to fill my pussy with hot cum at least once or twice every meeting and live within a reasonable distance from Gastonia NC.
Saw your post and it sounds so tasty. I'm a BBC 6'4" 210lbs & 9" cock. The only down side is that I'm in Raleigh. I do travel, so drop me a note and lets see what can cum up.

Whats good there Miss Tall Sexy Blonde in Gastonia NC. I was just down in Raleigh last weekend sorry I missed you. If you still looking for a good 10" thick BBC just let me know and Ill come out and take care of you.

Back