Gapping pussies

The first time my wife and I had sex was just a couple hours after she had sex with her x-BF. He was my roommate for 2 years in school and had dated my now-wife for a year. She and I were friends long before we ever had sex; probably the reason our marriage is strong is because we did have all that extra time to form a friendship, first. Anyways, I'd lay awake some nights hearing my roommate pounding my future wife's pussy and I was so envious. Then he broke up with her, she came to me for a shoulder to cry on, and we ended up in the sack. She initially resisted, telling me she'd had sex earlier, but I was determined to get into her pussy. She relented, and it was my intro and first experience with creampies; I wasn't disappointed, and I liked it. There's absolutely no feeling quite like a pussy that has recently had a larger cock inside it, and is holding the nectar of another man inside it.

Anyways, that was almost 20 years ago and we're still going strong. :)

[QUOTE="MacNfries, post: 479960, member: 1friend he first time my wi. and I had sex was just a couple hours after she had sex with her x-BF. He was my roommate for 2 years in school and had dated my now-wife for a year. She and I were friends long before we ever had sex; probably the reason our marriage is strong is because we did have all that extra time to form a friendship, first. Anyways, I'd lay awake some nights hearing my roommate pounding my future wife's pussy and I was so envious. Then he broke up with her, she came to me for a shoulder to cry on, and we ended up in the sack. She initially resisted, telling me she'd had sex earlier, but I was determined to get into her pussy. She relented, and it was my intro and first experience with creampies; I wasn't disappointed, and I liked it. There's absolutely no feeling quite like a pussy that has recently had a larger cock inside it, and is holding the nectar of another man inside it.

Anyways, that was almost 20 years ago and we're still going strong. :)[/QUOTE]
Very nice. I would agree thst your strong friendship is why you have a strong marriage.

So how many husbands out there like seeing and fucking their wives gapping pussy after her bull is finished with it? I do lets me see how well he fucked and just how much he enjoyed her pussy.

My wife is very loose and gapes a lot. I love seeing her wide open hole after her bulls have fucked her. She's taken 2 BBCs in her pussy several times and I love how that stretched her out. I actually cum really fast when I put my cock in her after she's been stretched out, even though I can barely feel her.

For a long time we agreed that she would only take BBC in her pussy, so her ass could stay tight for me, but several months ago I told her she could start taking BBC in her ass too. We've only been with 1 bull since then, so she hasn't gotten really stretched out yet, but her ass did gape too when he fucked her.

We use a lot of big BBC toys as well. She likes to taunt me with her open cunt when we have sex, which I like. She likes to talk about how black cock fills her up, and how she's too stretched out for my cock now.

Attachments

• 1 (65).jpg
    1 (65).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 904
  • 4 (11).jpg
    4 (11).jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 858
  • 12 (1).jpg
    12 (1).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 861
  • 182_1000 (1).jpg
    182_1000 (1).jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 837
  • 260_1000.jpg
    260_1000.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 787
  • 534_1000.jpg
    534_1000.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 782
  • 554_1000.jpg
    554_1000.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 820
  • huge_gapes14.jpg
    huge_gapes14.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 821
  • LexiLeigh.jpg
    LexiLeigh.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 825
  • 2 (58).jpg
    2 (58).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 912
  • 1443896750.jpg
    1443896750.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 885
My wife is very loose and gapes a lot. I love seeing her wide open hole after her bulls have fucked her. She's taken 2 BBCs in her pussy several times and I love how that stretched her out. I actually cum really fast when I put my cock in her after she's been stretched out, even though I can barely feel her.

For a long time we agreed that she would only take BBC in her pussy, so her ass could stay tight for me, but several months ago I told her she could start taking BBC in her ass too. We've only been with 1 bull since then, so she hasn't gotten really stretched out yet, but her ass did gape too when he fucked her.

We use a lot of big BBC toys as well. She likes to taunt me with her open cunt when we have sex, which I like. She likes to talk about how black cock fills her up, and how she's too stretched out for my cock now.
Nice pics and a sexy pussy bet it is a fun fuck

Back