Gapping pussies

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Asmodeaus80, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Asmodeaus80

Asmodeaus80 Active Member Real Person

So how many husbands out there like seeing and fucking their wives gapping pussy after her bull is finished with it? I do lets me see how well he fucked and just how much he enjoyed her pussy.

2. Asmodeaus80

Nice......

3. 4athrill

4athrill Active Member

Absolutely one of the best things as hubby loves fucking me all stretched out after being with BBC.

4. Loves watching

Loves watching Member

US
    i would love it espically because she still has her bbc virginity shes very tight

BlkDaddyJissFest likes this.
  5. thatfatblackcock

thatfatblackcock New Member

6. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    me

7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    The first time my wife and I had sex was just a couple hours after she had sex with her x-BF. He was my roommate for 2 years in school and had dated my now-wife for a year. She and I were friends long before we ever had sex; probably the reason our marriage is strong is because we did have all that extra time to form a friendship, first. Anyways, I'd lay awake some nights hearing my roommate pounding my future wife's pussy and I was so envious. Then he broke up with her, she came to me for a shoulder to cry on, and we ended up in the sack. She initially resisted, telling me she'd had sex earlier, but I was determined to get into her pussy. She relented, and it was my intro and first experience with creampies; I wasn't disappointed, and I liked it. There's absolutely no feeling quite like a pussy that has recently had a larger cock inside it, and is holding the nectar of another man inside it.

Anyways, that was almost 20 years ago and we're still going strong. :)

8. Asmodeaus80

[QUOTE="MacNfries, post: 479960, member: 1friend he first time my wi. and I had sex was just a couple hours after she had sex with her x-BF. He was my roommate for 2 years in school and had dated my now-wife for a year. She and I were friends long before we ever had sex; probably the reason our marriage is strong is because we did have all that extra time to form a friendship, first. Anyways, I'd lay awake some nights hearing my roommate pounding my future wife's pussy and I was so envious. Then he broke up with her, she came to me for a shoulder to cry on, and we ended up in the sack. She initially resisted, telling me she'd had sex earlier, but I was determined to get into her pussy. She relented, and it was my intro and first experience with creampies; I wasn't disappointed, and I liked it. There's absolutely no feeling quite like a pussy that has recently had a larger cock inside it, and is holding the nectar of another man inside it.

Anyways, that was almost 20 years ago and we're still going strong. :)[/QUOTE]
    Very nice. I would agree thst your strong friendship is why you have a strong marriage.

4her likes this.
  9. 18436572

18436572 Active Member

new 3 005.jpg Can you make it bigger? She loves it stretched and that full feeling.

#9 18436572, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
    liedson, MarkW, cabotcuckold and 10 others like this.
  10. babyblack

babyblack Well-Known Member Gold Member

11. babyblack

Call me sea water ;)

12. John Boy

John Boy Active Member

My wife has a huge pussy and that is one of the reasons she loves BBC. For me I love it when she meets a bull with a very thick cock because I love to watch him open her pussy up to the hilt.

secretbbccuckdaddy likes this.
  13. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    I love when a BBC friend shows off my wife's used hole.. they are always so proud to show off what they have done to her.. I surely can not open her up like that.
    DCP08339.JPG

14. babyblack

Is that the best"PeeWee Herman"could do???You need some"real"bbc stretching that sweet tight wet pussy;)

15. novabull

novabull New Member

16. novabull

novabull New Member

cucky likes this.
  17. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    See what happens before and after.

5312737.jpg 5312743.jpg

18. Asmodeaus80

19. dadcuc

dadcuc Active Member

My wife is very loose and gapes a lot. I love seeing her wide open hole after her bulls have fucked her. She's taken 2 BBCs in her pussy several times and I love how that stretched her out. I actually cum really fast when I put my cock in her after she's been stretched out, even though I can barely feel her.

For a long time we agreed that she would only take BBC in her pussy, so her ass could stay tight for me, but several months ago I told her she could start taking BBC in her ass too. We've only been with 1 bull since then, so she hasn't gotten really stretched out yet, but her ass did gape too when he fucked her.

We use a lot of big BBC toys as well. She likes to taunt me with her open cunt when we have sex, which I like. She likes to talk about how black cock fills her up, and how she's too stretched out for my cock now.

Attached Files:

20. Asmodeaus80

Nice pics and a sexy pussy bet it is a fun fuck