gangbangs

sexxy360

Male
Real Person
From
US
Quick question the the community, well I guess to mostly the fellows in general. If you prefer discretion Would you ever participate in a gangbang? If so how did you get over being worried about the other guys recognizing you in the street if you are from the same city and such. Or am I just simply being too worked up about it?

Quick question the the community, well I guess to mostly the fellows in general. If you prefer discretion Would you ever participate in a gangbang? If so how did you get over being worried about the other guys recognizing you in the street if you are from the same city and such. Or am I just simply being too worked up about it?
I have and would care if I was recognized. I'm single, so who is he going to tell?

THIS IS A HUGELY IMPORTANT QUESTION

This is one of the issues I face all the time, both from the perspective of answering this for the guys I invite and for myself.

The short answer is: It entails a lot of trust.

Medium answer: Everyone knows to keep mfm and gangbang participation on the d/l. It's the code.

Full answer:
I have a LOT of guys who flake on my hookup night invitations, which sucks for me because I don't get opportunities to play as often as I'd like, and sucks for them because most *don't intend to flake* but get freaked out at the last minute by issues such as this. How do I know? They communicate later and apologize and explain, and THIS IS THE MOST FREQUENT REASON FOR FLAKING. They all ask for a one-on-one after having flaked on a gangbang invite night. They were intimidated by the prospect of being identifiable to the other guys (or in some cases, performing in front of them).

Keep in mind, my husband takes a ton of pics of my play episodes. They trust us. Everyone trusts that he'll redact their faces (except for some studs who *want* their faces shown as proof of conquest :) and we've never violated that trust and wont.

AND DON'T FORGET ...We often host at our house, and my diploma and other awards are hanging up just as you have them hanging in your house. And I use my real name in person. I put a GIANT AMOUNT OF TRUST into the guys we meet. I have never had a man break the privacy code.

* Please forgive my use of caps. I'm not trying to yell; merely to draw the eye to important parts on an admittedly long post.

** BTW, I decline one-on-one hookups these days. I enjoy being tag teamed more than straight sex. I can get straight sex from my husband (whom I enjoy). And when I invite multiple men, if one or two flake I still get to play. Not so with one-on-ones, in which a no-show ruins my night. So it's crucial to my play that guys are okay with being around other guys.

Firstly, I would never want nor could I handle a gang-bang by black men. I struggle to handle two!!

However, many years ago, for my 30th birthday present, my hubby arranged a gang bang by 6 college guys. He, at my request, tied my hands to the headboard and blindfolded me. It started out good, but they all came way too fast, too much excitement. I must have looked like a sex maniac. I did not realize how I reacted, but hub said I was lifting my hips in the air begging to be fucked. The poor guys were shocked.

The funny part happened a few days later. One of the waiters at the restaurant kept looking at me and smiling. I commented to hubby who smiled and said, "From the gang-bang." I was embarrassed, and yet turned on too.

THIS IS A HUGELY IMPORTANT QUESTION

This is one of the issues I face all the time, both from the perspective of answering this for the guys I invite and for myself.

The short answer is: It entails a lot of trust.

Medium answer: Everyone knows to keep mfm and gangbang participation on the d/l. It's the code.

Full answer:
I have a LOT of guys who flake on my hookup night invitations, which sucks for me because I don't get opportunities to play as often as I'd like, and sucks for them because most *don't intend to flake* but get freaked out at the last minute by issues such as this. How do I know? They communicate later and apologize and explain, and THIS IS THE MOST FREQUENT REASON FOR FLAKING. They all ask for a one-on-one after having flaked on a gangbang invite night. They were intimidated by the prospect of being identifiable to the other guys (or in some cases, performing in front of them).

Keep in mind, my husband takes a ton of pics of my play episodes. They trust us. Everyone trusts that he'll redact their faces (except for some studs who *want* their faces shown as proof of conquest :) and we've never violated that trust and wont.

AND DON'T FORGET ...We often host at our house, and my diploma and other awards are hanging up just as you have them hanging in your house. And I use my real name in person. I put a GIANT AMOUNT OF TRUST into the guys we meet. I have never had a man break the privacy code.

* Please forgive my use of caps. I'm not trying to yell; merely to draw the eye to important parts on an admittedly long post.

** BTW, I decline one-on-one hookups these days. I enjoy being tag teamed more than straight sex. I can get straight sex from my husband (whom I enjoy). And when I invite multiple men, if one or two flake I still get to play. Not so with one-on-ones, in which a no-show ruins my night. So it's crucial to my play that guys are okay with being around other guys.
When will you visit Europe ? :)

Back