gangbangs...who's done them?

we have been in the lifestyle just over a year and wife started doing gangbangs about 3 months ago she really gets off on it and i absolutely love seeing her do it. who else has been able to experience this
Well when my wife younger like when she was 50 she had a gang of 4 the i asked her to try more and at 52 we went to a farm of a friend and there were a group of 10 and she fuck them all that night but now she just want her lover and stay the night with hi she say that she do not want gangbangs any more

Love em.
Used to fuck Officers wives with them a lot.
Sometimes without them and with other Marines. I really loved Camp Pendleton in Cali. Officers wives on base housing would turn their trash cans upside down in the driveway to let me and the boys know their husbands had left for the day or was out in the field. Dang I miss Cali.

Love em.
Used to fuck Officers wives with them a lot.
Sometimes without them and with other Marines. I really loved Camp Pendleton in Cali. Officers wives on base housing would turn their trash cans upside down in the driveway to let me and the boys know their husbands had left for the day or was out in the field. Dang I miss Cali.
I agree with you bro, Loved them Camp Pendleton days
There's a reason why Dre say "California, knows how to party"

We have a few in the group every year. A couple of the women seem to enjoy the encounters a couple of times a year. Typically it is 4 to 6 bulls vs one woman. I would say that to be a gang bang would be at least 3 males to one female. Usually when we have one of these events it is an all nighter.

Back