gangbang?

We have only hosted two but Steven gives this advice: Choose the number of bulls you want. Have your husband do background checks and then it's selection time. Choose the bulls you think are of your liking then set a date two weeks in advance and host in a hotel suit (or home).

Stephen adds that making contact everyday for three days ahead of time to make sure the bulls don't drop out.

Day of, have condoms (if you use them) food and beverages so no one has to leave early.

Both of ours were five to six hour events so everyone's going to need all the creature comforts. I'd also add that plan it earlier in the day. Our first one we planned at 7pm but wasn't over until 2am and it was pretty rough. Our second gangbang we scheduled at 11am and afterward we were able to be home in time for me to recover and get a good night of rest.

Just common sense stuff but we didn't think of these things until we experienced them first hand.

I set up a BBC ganging for my wife for a trip we took to Memphis TN for a basketball game. I posted an ad on Craigslist and spelled out that I was doing. I went through all the replies and picked out the 6 or 7 best replies / biggest dicks. We only wanted about 4 guys, but I figured I needed to get about 6 or 7 interested as I knew at least 2 would probably not come through... and I was right on the money.

Communication, as Mrs.InCharge mentions, was key as you need to start this well in advance of the night you want it to take place and you need to make sure everyone is still on-board with the plan.

The night of the event we had all the guys meet us in the hotel lobby bar for a few drinks and some ice-breaking conversation. We headed up to the room first and about 5 minutes later the 4 guys arrived.. my wife was dressed sexy and ready to go. All 4 guys were eager to get on the bed with her and the next few hours were A LOT of fun for all.

Good luck, have fun, be safe, and take pictures...

All great advice. If you still need advice please PM me as I used to live in Katy and planned “events” in Houston and now El Paso area. I’m willing to help in whatever way that I can.

Back