Gangbang

If she wants quantity, a swing experienced woman can handle easily (with some lube) 15-20 medium sized cocks - mixed with a few big sized too - in two hours. Or, if she requires quality, 5-6 big big sized dicks in the same time. But. as I said, ladies have always the final word on that matter.

I can tell this is spoken from experience. I like that. :)

I know you are telling the truth because I have had both arrangements and loved them all each time. The longer you swing, the more experience you get, the more you can handle in a shorter amount of time, or for a longer time, whichever is your preference.

Depends on the woman. The primary limitations are physical exhaustion and dehydration. I always have some sports drinks like Gatorade around. Physical limits depend on how physically fit the woman is. A horny marathon runner could be nearly insatiable.

Depends on the woman. The primary limitations are physical exhaustion and dehydration. I always have some sports drinks like Gatorade around. Physical limits depend on how physically fit the woman is. A horny marathon runner could be nearly insatiable.

I am not thin. I am 5'2-3" tall and weigh 190. I also have DDD breasts, yet I can go as long as there are men, and usually a few times each.

DeedeeinCO is correct. Depends on many factors, of course: place, woman´s position (she needs to be in a comfortable position), hydratation, size of guys cocks, time, etc.

6. 3 on each shift. Once the first threesome finishes, the next group is ready to go. Constant action for many, many hours

I NOT SURE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT ONE DAY!!!!!!! THE PICTURES OF THESE LADIES WITH MULTIPLE BLACK MEN IS SO EXCITING, I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!!! JUST THE THOUGHT OF ME (A PRIM AND PROPER CONSERVATIVE WHITE WIFE) IN A MOTEL ROOM WITH A GROUP OF BLACK MEN, TO USE ME AS THEY SEE FIT, WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I NOT SURE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT ONE DAY!!!!!!! THE PICTURES OF THESE LADIES WITH MULTIPLE BLACK MEN IS SO EXCITING, I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!!! JUST THE THOUGHT OF ME IN A MOTEL ROOM WITH A GROUP OF BLACK MEN, TO USE ME AS THEY SEE FIT, WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN!!!!!!!
Sometimes reality is more exciting than videos and pictures. Imagine what happens in singers parties.

Back