Gangbang Partners: How Many?

I am a big chicken when it comes to groups....love the idea but am worried about the dynamics with of a bunch of guys (yeah sometimes the group things brings out the asshole in a person lol). Hopefully it will just happen some day and I won't have to get my mind around it beforehand.

I am a big chicken when it comes to groups....love the idea but am worried about the dynamics with of a bunch of guys (yeah sometimes the group things brings out the asshole in a person lol). Hopefully it will just happen some day and I won't have to get my mind around it beforehand.
Mine literally "just happened" it was amazing, something that i would definitely do again

This is for those who've participated in Gangbang episodes both in past and present: How many Brothers have you had at a sitting ... and what would be your limit for one episode. Or are you struggling to break your former record?

View attachment 53521View attachment 53522View attachment 53523

This just happens to be a fantasy and only mentioned to my wife a few times over the years! I was successful in getting her to take on Edwin (her first & only black cock) so multiple partners, I think, sounds like the next logical step, eh? I can just imagine how her poor pussy, it's pictured here in our Avatar, will look like after four or five BBB's get through with it! The wife (albeit her pussy) will have to rest for weeks after such an event! Unfortunately we're a long way from ever seeing anything like that happen! None-the-less, an interesting possibility ... no matter how small!:help:

Last edited:
Back