Gangbang for wife - Tampa, June 9th

CKOrlando

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Looking for several hung guys to fuck me and cover me in hot cum!
Planning a gangbang for our anniversary on June 9th in Tampa. We will be getting a hotel, more details later. Just trying to work out the guest list.
We prefer bi guys who are ok with hubby sucking them. Please be clean, over 7 inches and in decent shape. Of course, BBC and heavy cummers prefered. We are std free, and expect the same from you. Condoms are requires for sex, but not oral.
Please send pics and stats in first respond or have them in your profile. A way to contact you would be great, but we will not give out our number or chat on the phone, or send you face pics. Please don't ask.

If you think you fit the bill, shoot us a message. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Attachments

• 20150129_231019.jpg
    20150129_231019.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
Planning a gangbang for our anniversary on June 9th in Tampa. We will be getting a hotel, more details later. Just trying to work out the guest list.
We prefer bi guys who are ok with hubby sucking them. Please be clean, over 7 inches and in decent shape. Of course, BBC and heavy cummers prefered. We are std free, and expect the same from you. Condoms are requires for sex, but not oral.
Please send pics and stats in first respond or have them in your profile. A way to contact you would be great, but we will not give out our number or chat on the phone, or send you face pics. Please don't ask.

If you think you fit the bill, shoot us a message. Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Would have applied , but damn I am too far :( Enjoy n hope u get what u need xoxoxox

Happy Hunting

Back