Gang Bangs... Thoughts?

I have enjoyed two gang bangs with extremely well endowed black guy’s. I was extremely nervous leading up to the first one not knowing what to expect.
As soon as I was lead into the room and laid down on my front. I had four of the six guy’s our bull had arranged to join in the gang bang joined me . I had opened my thighs giving them access to my pussy which one climbed on behind me and started rubbing his cock head between my pussy lips teasing my clit and vaginal hole, three others were facing my face and as one put his cock to my mouth: then two stood either side of me and taking their cocks each hand ,masturbating them .
It was a totally different but amazing sexual experiences I had ever experienced.

She has done 3. All different number of men, different setting, and different experience. No regrets. All were incredible experiences that she would be happy to repeat.

My 1st time fucking , I was # 4 in a 6 man gb. he 2nd time I was #4 in a 4 man gb. I was use to getting used pussy. I would be a long time before I got fresh pussy. I always chased the women that everyone fucked. Those are the ones I wanted and deserved. Even after getting the women I always wanted them to fuck other guys freely. Nothing is better than a used woman. And even now, I would love to find a woman that wants to fuck other men and I provide for her. Awaiting leftovers.

I am all for seeing my wife gangbanged by a huge group of BBC's bareback and I get to fluff and clean up. We just need to find a way to get her to go for it!!

My exwife had told me of her 1st time getting gang fucked. She told me her "boyfriend" was older. He told her about camping out and partying He told her to sneek out and join him. She told me it was him and 3 of his buddies. They all got ******* and she and her "boyfriend" fucked in front of his friends. Afterwards he asked her to let his friends fuck her and she did. She said i was great . A 4 guys wanting her and fucking her. Until the bus stop for school the next day. She said people were whispering at her bus stop. Soon it spread all over the bus and by the end of the day , all over the school. The girl that took on a group of guys in the woods everyone hung out in. This made her quite popular with the guys wanting some pussy as the story followed her through the school years. Guys always sniffing around until they could bust a nut and she liked all the cock she was getting. She was known as a easy piece of ass. Basically , the school slut. College was similar.

I love gangbangs when I’m in the mood. It’s not something we do every month…would run out of new guys quickly. You have to be ready for the overwhelming sensations. Hubby says it takes a lot of planning so I’m to enjoy it and let go when I get the chance. Hubby says he loves hearing me ask “who is next” so I always do that for him….but I do love all the attention. You won’t know what I’m talking about unless you’ve been the only woman in a room full of gorgeous black men. XOXO💋

Back