Gang Bang

I was in a gang bang once with white guys and they took turns at me. They were all afraid of touching each other or having sex in front of each other. I would have much preferred several of them with me at once like in these great pics.
I am sure that a bunch of us guys from here would love to go to work on you that body deserves a good GB pounding. Would you have a DP?

I was in a gang bang once with white guys and they took turns at me. They were all afraid of touching each other or having sex in front of each other. I would have much preferred several of them with me at once like in these great pics

I had a 3 some with 2 white guys and I know what you are talking about. the guy that went first shot his load in me and, then the second guy did. Then, the first guy put on a condom because he did not want his dick to touch the other guys cum in my pussy. what a turn off that was. after he did that, the other guy was embarrassed that his dick had touched cum and did not want to fuck again. what a disappointment that was.

I had a 3 some with 2 white guys and I know what you are talking about. the guy that went first shot his load in me and, then the second guy did. Then, the first guy put on a condom because he did not want his dick to touch the other guys cum in my pussy. what a turn off that was. after he did that, the other guy was embarrassed that his dick had touched cum and did not want to fuck again. what a disappointment that was.
Yeah, I experienced the same thing. A couple of the guys would not fuck my pussy but went for my mouth instead.

Yeah, I experienced the same thing. A couple of the guys would not fuck my pussy but went for my mouth instead.

after the one guy put in the condom, the other guy lost his hard on totally. he just wanted to leave I think. the other guy with the condom kinda went limp but did manage to cum. but, after that, he took a shower and they both left. start to finish was about 30 minutes. the first 10 minutes or so were great but, then, major league let down. I can imagine a DP and their cocks or balls touching each other, they probably would have both fainted. lol

after the one guy put in the condom, the other guy lost his hard on totally. he just wanted to leave I think. the other guy with the condom kinda went limp but did manage to cum. but, after that, he took a shower and they both left. start to finish was about 30 minutes. the first 10 minutes or so were great but, then, major league let down. I can imagine a DP and their cocks or balls touching each other, they probably would have both fainted. lol
only 30 minutes? the stupid bastards ! I last that on my own easily!
in my younger years i started doing my wife at 23:30 and finished (second or third cum) around 03:30.. no bragging...
didnt cum easily in those years but always wanted to do a fmf... now you know why..

I was in a gang bang once with white guys and they took turns at me. They were all afraid of touching each other or having sex in front of each other. I would have much preferred several of them with me at once like in these great pics.
tell us how it all came about dear and what did you experience and did it get a replay?

tumblr_okx87lVtg11vxzuy9o1_1280.jpg

Really? 30 minutes? I might have a 5" dick, but once I cum and it goes limp, libido doesn't stop. Maybe a 5 minute "chit-chat" while touching and caressing, but then is pussy licking, tit sucking, salad tossing (yes,I do and surprises me that not many guys do it) until I get hard and back to work. Hey, I'm paying for the motel, I need full advantage of the 2 or 3 hours.
If my wife decides to try this lifestyle and the guy doesn't perform better than me, we won't be seen him again, if I don't ask him to leave first.

Back