Gang bang florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.JPG5.JPG 1.JPG2.JPG

View attachment 41645

My hubby and i have agreed for me to have a bbc gang bang. I really would love to be taken by 2 + bbc's. We talked about me being blindfolded, on my back. And guys basically fucking me so hard. Once the guys are ready too unload and dump in me i will have them take the blindfold off so i can see their faces when they are coming in me! Then the next guy will do the same. Makes me so wet.

Any bbc wanna join me? Hubby will be filming. You can choose whatever you want me to wear!

Will post some pics of me here later on.

Chel

Hotwifechel@hotmail.com

View attachment 41646View attachment 41647 View attachment 41643View attachment 41644

View attachment 41645

My hubby and i have agreed for me to have a bbc gang bang. I really would love to be taken by 2 + bbc's. We talked about me being blindfolded, on my back. And guys basically fucking me so hard. Once the guys are ready too unload and dump in me i will have them take the blindfold off so i can see their faces when they are coming in me! Then the next guy will do the same. Makes me so wet.

Any bbc wanna join me? Hubby will be filming. You can choose whatever you want me to wear!

Chel

Hotwifechel@hotmail.com
Very sexy.

Damn I envy the SOB's that get to pound that pussy out. That body is ripe for the plucking...I mean fucking

3k83oc3l05U15P45R0ac45291be9867c11970.jpg THIS WHITE PUSSY RECEIVED3ne3o93l65V45T55S3b3742de8bb7e07a1218.jpg A BBC LAVA DUMP INJECTION OF BBC SEEDS . MAY BE HAVING A SMALL BBC FROM DUMP LOL .BBC MAGNUM FREE LAVA DUMP

View attachment 41646View attachment 41647 View attachment 41643View attachment 41644

View attachment 41645

Chel

Hotwifechel@hotmail.com

Chel, I would love to part of THAT gangbang...

View attachment 41645

Chel

Hotwifechel@hotmail.com

I'm willing and able to participate. When and where and I'll be there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back