GA Soja Bull

Completely new to GA so I'm looking for a sexy white woman lay this BBC down on. Just got back from a deployment so think about it, a year without getting any???........Put 2 and 2 together lol. Hit me up. I've got photos, so definitely not shy about putting in work lol.

Completely new to GA so I'm looking for a sexy white woman lay this BBC down on. Just got back from a deployment so think about it, a year without getting any???........Put 2 and 2 together lol. Hit me up. I've got photos, so definitely not shy about putting in work lol.

My U.K. wife is a bbc virgin.

send some pic's of your bbc''im in troy alabama!

Alabama huh very nice, I like that rebel flag idea you've got going on, do you have the country girl accent to go along with it? I'll get you with something real nice :p. Send me a message to my inbox and I'll send some pics.

Alabama huh very nice, I like that rebel flag idea you've got going on, do you have the country girl accent to go along with it? I'll get you with something real nice :p. Send me a message to my inbox and I'll send some pics.

glad to meet a bull willing to satisfy my whore wife on that racists flag''a bull that dont mind showen his supremacy on her white mouth pussy & ass! yes she talks country as hell''

Back