G/F Craves BBC

RHB01

Male
hello, new to forum as my g/f craves BBC with 3 muscled guys. She has convinced me to accept her desire. How should she (we) approach this?

MY G/F organised for two bulls to attend to her. I was allowed, permitted, to watch. One guy, was so well hung he took her first being insistent that his seed was to be dominant. The sight of her enjoying his attentions, running her long red nails over his firm buttocks as he pounded her pussy was something else. The ccond guy watched fromn the side lines warmingis cosk for his pleasure yet to come. My G/F was squealing at the pleasure from the BBC pounding she was receiving. When her lover came, he certainly came. I was told in no uncertain terms that my G/F was his woman now and that I would need to ask his permission as neither had used a contraceptive device. The second guy obtained his turn and massaged his erect member over her leather mini, he clearly enjoyed the feel of the leather as his cock soon oozed pre cum over her mini as his breathing became more pronounced. Hitching the mini up as she allowed him to take her doggystyle. Electrifying!

Back