Funny Video

useless_wht_boy

Male
From
UK
Sorry I wasn't sure which thread to put this in, so i put in a couple! Anyway I came across this video and though it was very funny! AND TRUE! LOL! love the bit with his gf! had me laughing out loud and nodding in agreement lol! Hope you all enjoy!

Still no link?

No vidio , C'mon guys .
He's not calling himself useless for nothing.

Where is ghe vid man?

I can't figure out why you guys can't see it when other people can, really sorry you can;t see it though! I have embedded the video, which may mean your browser isn't allowing it to load, sorry about that! Here is the link to the original source, hope you manage to see it now!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BawUUEgzCaE

Sorry about the hold up xx

Last edited:
I can't figure out why you guys can't see it when other people can, really sorry you can;t see it though! I have embedded the video, which may mean your browser isn't allowing it to load, sorry about that! Here is the link to the original source, hope you manage to see it now!

Sorry about the hold up xx
when i clicked on them, they said there was an error, so i clicked on the titles at the top left and they both took me directly to the youtube vids (so they do work)...very funny and awesome, Useless...THANKS so much!!! :)

Back