funny but true

Hilarious, I would be curious to find out, personally of course, how much more than 5.5 inches Kelley Ripa would enjoy.

or at least I hope she really means it would love to see her taking a BBC

Hilarious, I would be curious to find out, personally of course, how much more than 5.5 inches Kelley Ripa would enjoy.
To quote Kelly Rippa "5.5 inches, well thats very underwhelming...I want the extra large."

This video clip was good because you have no idea what they are actually talking about but the innuendo of it all was great. And it seems Kelly agreed with all the rest of the woman on this site too. If your gonna get some, why not get the best - An extra large BBC!

On the forum thread I started about the 'GREAT-DEBATE' about BigBlackCock sizes there was
poll given to for all the Black men on this site to take on how big their Cocks where, and then it was matched against the Poll someone else presented on what the 'Blacktowhite.net' tribe voted they thought BigCock sizes started at:

From 'THE GREAT DEBATE- BigBlackCock Sizes - join the fight!' thread:

The conclusions so far (as of today Friday 11/21/2014) are as follows;
  • the tribe on the blacktowhite.net site voted that the size of a BBC starts at 8"
  • the penischannel.com site has reported statistically that men with 8" cocks are larger than 99.99% of the population
  • and according to the poll on this site 87% (almost 90% rounded) of the Blackmen who voted have cocks 8" and larger which is supporting the pro-side argument of debate topics #1, 3, &4.
  • 1) Do the majority of Black men on here, or in general around the world have BBCs?
THE ANSWER TO THE DEBATE QUESTION WAS AN ACTUAL AND FACTUAL
RESOUNDING YES!

View media item 4617View media item 4397View media item 4620
Reference and check out the original posts here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...igblackcock-sizes-join-the-fight.38064/page-2

When are you considered BBC?
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/measuring-big-black-cock.37138/

Let the Debate continue. So far there were no poignant counter-arguments Ive seen.

Back