Fun weekend at work at hotel

nice work man, those conferences always has a few horny women looking to take full advantage of being away form home. how did u meet her?

I met her sexy ass right on the front drive of the hotel. her and a few teachers were walking in and I noticed her after making eye contact with her for the last two days. she smiled and I knew she needed it:)

I met her sexy ass right on the front drive of the hotel. her and a few teachers were walking in and I noticed her after making eye contact with her for the last two days. she smiled and I knew she needed it:)

I had saw her and a group of teachers coming and going during their conference. we made eye contact a few times over the last two days and I always said hello to them.
I caught her walking out alone and spoke to her. she seemed shy at first but I could tell that she wanted to chat so we did and the next thing I knew we were in our covered parking garage and I was fingering her in my truck. we went up to her room when she was done for the day and that was all she wrote:)

I had saw her and a group of teachers coming and going during their conference. we made eye contact a few times over the last two days and I always said hello to them.
I caught her walking out alone and spoke to her. she seemed shy at first but I could tell that she wanted to chat so we did and the next thing I knew we were in our covered parking garage and I was fingering her in my truck. we went up to her room when she was done for the day and that was all she wrote:)

Dam bro you like Mace-Windu - the ways of the BlackBull ******* is strong with you. That's the way to handle these chics who are magnetically attracted and pulled in by the gravitational ******* of our BBCs. If there is ever a crew of hot horny chics and you need to call in back-up, don't forget to hit up your fellow DC/MD/VA BlackBull Jedi Council member BBB76 bro. I'll teleport my ass over and drop in to help you out whenever. :blackgreedy:

Dam bro you like Mace-Windu - the ways of the BlackBull ******* is strong with you. That's the way to handle these chics who are magnetically attracted and pulled in by the gravitational ******* of our BBCs. If there is ever a crew of hot horny chics and you need to call in back-up, don't forget to hit up your fellow DC/MD/VA BlackBull Jedi Council member BBB76 bro. I'll teleport my ass over and drop in to help you out whenever. :blackgreedy:
You and I are like Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, BBB76. Bad Boys for life. We ride together, we die together!!!!!!!

Back