Fun weekend at work at hotel

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by mace177588, Nov 10, 2014.

1. mace177588

mace177588 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This is what happens when a hot, white horny teacher comes in to town for the National Blue Ribbon schools conference in DC. Gotta love it. We taught each other a few things!

Attached Files:

2. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US
  3. sexxy360

sexxy360 Active Member Real Person

US
    nice work man, those conferences always has a few horny women looking to take full advantage of being away form home. how did u meet her?

4. mace177588

US
    I met her sexy ass right on the front drive of the hotel. her and a few teachers were walking in and I noticed her after making eye contact with her for the last two days. she smiled and I knew she needed it:)

5. mace177588

US
    I met her sexy ass right on the front drive of the hotel. her and a few teachers were walking in and I noticed her after making eye contact with her for the last two days. she smiled and I knew she needed it:)

6. mace177588

US
    I had saw her and a group of teachers coming and going during their conference. we made eye contact a few times over the last two days and I always said hello to them.
    I caught her walking out alone and spoke to her. she seemed shy at first but I could tell that she wanted to chat so we did and the next thing I knew we were in our covered parking garage and I was fingering her in my truck. we went up to her room when she was done for the day and that was all she wrote:)

bigblackbull76 likes this.
  7. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Dam bro you like Mace-Windu - the ways of the BlackBull force is strong with you. That's the way to handle these chics who are magnetically attracted and pulled in by the gravitational force of our BBCs. If there is ever a crew of hot horny chics and you need to call in back-up, don't forget to hit up your fellow DC/MD/VA BlackBull Jedi Council member BBB76 bro. I'll teleport my ass over and drop in to help you out whenever. :blackgreedy:

mace177588 likes this.
  8. mace177588

US
    You and I are like Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, BBB76. Bad Boys for life. We ride together, we die together!!!!!!!

bigblackbull76 likes this.