Fun interracial cuckold scenarios

Would love to hear about any little titillating scenarios interracial cuckold couples could have whereby they allude to their lifestyle and sexual preferences before 3rd party onlookers etc. Little ways to promote the lifestyle and elicit shock or arouse interest in 3rd parties - especially white females.

An example would be if my white partner and I went shopping for lingerie and my partner said to me in earshot of a white female shop assistant "Darling, which of these bodystockings do you think my black lover would prefer?" I could respond by saying something along the lines of "You know he prefers you in white as it emphasizes your white femininity against his black masculinity and the black and white contrast drives you both wild in bed! But don't spend too much as you know it'll be ripped to shreds during one of your sex sessions!”

Just little scenarios that the cuckold couple may find fun and titillating but also may arouse interest from other white females

Would love to go to a family planning clinic as a white cuckold couple and discuss our interracial cuckold lifestyle with a white female advisor. Mention to her that my partner loves big black men and now wants to get pregnant with a black baby. We both agree that a big black male is likely to provide a healthy baby but are uncertain of the repercussions of this.
We could ask if there's any literature on this especially regarding a white couple raising a black baby etc. We could also enquire if it's possible to get a paternity test carried out once the baby is born as we might not be sure who the ******* is. Yes, the ******* will be big and black but my partner has multiple black lovers and she plans to get impregnated during a black gangbang. A gangbang involving select big muscular dominant black bulls whose sperm will compete in her womb to fertilize her white egg.
She is adamant that she wants to be bred by the strongest alpha black male and believes this is one of the best ways to ensure that only the most virile and potent black bull will impregnate her. But as we want the black male to be involved in the baby's future it's paramount that we know who is the *******. Can you help with this?
Would love to play out this scenario and see the expressions and emotions of the female advisor. Naughty but nice!

This has happened a couple of times...I think the wives seem to really enjoy it a lot. We wife, hubby and I meet for dinner. We have drinks, dinner and coffee. The waitress sees us come in and waits on us. Normally we are seated at a four top..me on one side the couple on the other. But during coffee the wife will switch places and come sit by me...the waitress always looks a little confused as she is filling the cups. At some point the wife "dismisses" hubby and we are left alone...and when the waitress comes back the wife and I exchange a very long hot kiss...the waitress is normally embarrassed and stumbling over her words. One wife actually told a waitress to "hurry up and bring the check...I need to get fucked so bad"....I thought the waitresses' eyes were going to explode out of her head....the funny thing was the wife was not joking or trying to be funny....she knew and got what she wanted!

I try to take advantage of nearly every opportunity I get to, at least hint around into bringing up the subject for discussion with different white females. Just to test the waters a little and see what type of reaction I get back. Actually that is how I was able to hook up with a white female recently, that was Black Only. If I hadn't got the conversation started with her I would have never got the ball rolling towards some of the most erotic and fun times I ever had.

The hubby and my Master have gone to Vegas a couple of times where I was all over my Master and hubby was walking behind us, paying for everything. I was grabing Master while we play the tables, eating, at clubs, shows, blowing him whenever, it was a blast.

The three of us enter a hotel. My wife and her black lover sit down in foyer while I go to the desk and book a room. Having been given the key I then walk over to them, they stand up. I kiss my wife and hand the key to him. He smiles. I look at the floor and then walk out as they make their way to the lift. The reception staff watch in disbelief.

we have done the hotel scenario on one of the trips back to London. We got a room and waited for her lover to arrive, he asked for her by name at reception and asked to speak on the phone to her, I went down to reception, handed him our room key in front of the two reception staff (girl and man) and sat down in the foyer to wait.
Around 2 hours later, he came down and i thanked him in front of the staff again and went to my room.
It was very humiliating for me especially as i could see the staff sblackmaning when i got a bottle of bubbly and two glasses sent up to the room.
That night we ate at the hotel restaurant as a couple and all the staff must have spoken about it by the looks and smiles we got.

When you live in a small town always need to be careful and smart my wife has no intention of breaking up with me or embarrassing her family and of course affecting her job. That being said have met her black boyfriend at a hotel resturant and he held her hand they left together and I went home certain some people noticed.

One exciting and memorable event of our evening was arriving to the bar to meet our first black man. My wife and I hand in hand as a couple, then to our table to await his arrival.

She and I sat together as we waited - the mostly all white patrons nearby, along with the white female server who came by to get our ******* order.

So then he arrives to the the bar, finds us and sits down across from the table, where we are able to chat for the first time, face to face.

As soon as I could see the meeting was going in a positive direction, I got up to "go to the restroom" knowing that he would take appropriate action.

Upon return to the table, he was seated in my former chair next to my wife. I remember seeing the white patrons sort of eyeing "what was gonna happen next" at the knowledge that this black man was making moves on my wife.

Maybe I stunned the white patrons and the server when I sat across from the black man and my wife to gladly watch the very beginnings of him taking my wife.

It was something else to see when he took my wife's hand to take her out to the dance floor.

And maybe the very best part..... when we were ready to leave to go back to the hotel. Though my wife and I arrived to the bar hand in hand, we left with my wife being guided by the black man, his hand on her ass while I followed behind.

It was perhaps the best parade the bar patrons and servers may have ever been witness of! My wife being led out of the bar by the black man, knowing that she was going to be owned for the night and knowing that I was fully aware.

We have had a party with a few friends they all know about what we do and that I can't get hard at all wife had the bull there he was all over her in front of our friends. Wife told them how I suck cocks

One exciting and memorable event of our evening was arriving to the bar to meet our first black man. My wife and I hand in hand as a couple, then to our table to await his arrival.

She and I sat together as we waited - the mostly all white patrons nearby, along with the white female server who came by to get our ******* order.

So then he arrives to the the bar, finds us and sits down across from the table, where we are able to chat for the first time, face to face.

As soon as I could see the meeting was going in a positive direction, I got up to "go to the restroom" knowing that he would take appropriate action.

Upon return to the table, he was seated in my former chair next to my wife. I remember seeing the white patrons sort of eyeing "what was gonna happen next" at the knowledge that this black man was making moves on my wife.

Maybe I stunned the white patrons and the server when I sat across from the black man and my wife to gladly watch the very beginnings of him taking my wife.

It was something else to see when he took my wife's hand to take her out to the dance floor.

And maybe the very best part..... when we were ready to leave to go back to the hotel. Though my wife and I arrived to the bar hand in hand, we left with my wife being guided by the black man, his hand on her ass while I followed behind.

It was perhaps the best parade the bar patrons and servers may have ever been witness of! My wife being led out of the bar by the black man, knowing that she was going to be owned for the night and knowing that I was fully aware.
deliciously humiliating

This has happened a couple of times...I think the wives seem to really enjoy it a lot. We wife, hubby and I meet for dinner. We have drinks, dinner and coffee. The waitress sees us come in and waits on us. Normally we are seated at a four top..me on one side the couple on the other. But during coffee the wife will switch places and come sit by me...the waitress always looks a little confused as she is filling the cups. At some point the wife "dismisses" hubby and we are left alone...and when the waitress comes back the wife and I exchange a very long hot kiss...the waitress is normally embarrassed and stumbling over her words. One wife actually told a waitress to "hurry up and bring the check...I need to get fucked so bad"....I thought the waitresses' eyes were going to explode out of her head....the funny thing was the wife was not joking or trying to be funny....she knew and got what she wanted!

Back