fun couple

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by jyzzum, May 6, 2013.

1. jyzzum

jyzzum Member

We are a married couple whose sex life has been a little slow as of late. We like to have fun on cam and post to sites. I have been wanting my wife to try BBC for a while now, but she has had her reservations. I know she would enjoy it and I know any black guys out there would be happy to fuck her. I know she is definitely up for sex talk with guys, but nothing physical yet. I would love nothing more than to see her with a mouthful of BBC. I hope to meet some new people and see where this takes us.

adut and Black man of steel like this.
  2. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

go rent some videos cause this is your fantasy not your wifes...

3. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Isn't that always the case? I bet these guys would stop if their "wives" were on here saying "I want to see my husband get fucked in the ass over and over with the biggest, blackest dicks I can find. I know he would love it."

Actually, a lot of these dudes might like that...

Virginia Knight likes this.
  4. jyzzum

jyzzum Member

well, since all of you seem to be ignorant to what was actually said in my post. I never tried to pretend that I am a woman. So yes, if someone were to chat with me, you would be chatting with a guy. Yes, this is a fantasy of mine. My wife does share in the fantasy, but has not yet been able to bring herself to do it. If you all actually read the post, you might understand what was said, but I suppose that could be asking a lot, since I have already gotten a gauge on the intelligence level of the individuals that have responded.

5. jyzzum

jyzzum Member

I don't mind being gauged by ignorant and unintelligent people because I have yet to find one with an opinion of worth.