Fun Couple in Orange County CA looking for BBC

iim4u2

Couple
From
CA, US
My hubby and I would like to meet a well spoken, charming, educated black gentleman for some hot erotic fun. I've never experienced the pleasure of a nice well built black man and have a hungry to feel what it's like. We're married with ******* and professionals so we have a busy life so it's not a "what are you doing tonight" thing. We'd like to chat first, see if there is a connection and then make plans. If you're a hot and run guy, we're not for you. I'm blonde, 5'7" 120 lbs with full c. We're in our 40s.

My hubby and I would like to meet a well spoken, charming, educated black gentleman for some hot erotic fun. I've never experienced the pleasure of a nice well built black man and have a hungry to feel what it's like. We're married with ******* and professionals so we have a busy life so it's not a "what are you doing tonight" thing. We'd like to chat first, see if there is a connection and then make plans. If you're a hot and run guy, we're not for you. I'm blonde, 5'7" 120 lbs with full c. We're in our 40s.
What part of OC are you located in? Im interested in chatting and possibly playing with you

You need a black guy about 18 from a prison ?

Back