X

Dear Friends,
Yes, I am a full time sissy cuckold and live 24/7 as a woman while my beautiful wife Lizzy is busy dating and sleeping with real men.
This is me in this photo by the way (genuine selfie taken tonight).
I am interested in meeting a Dominant Master to own and control me and to have sex with my wife and make me watch.
Love, Ashley. x
.View attachment 2573874
I cant view your profile

Dear Friends,
Yes, I am a full time sissy cuckold and live 24/7 as a woman while my beautiful wife Lizzy is busy dating and sleeping with real men.
I am interested in meeting a Dominant Master to own and control me and to have sex with my wife and make me watch.
Love, Ashley. x
.View attachment 2573874
Could you guys use this ? ;)

Attachments

• E84AB6AC-8BCA-408E-A3FC-2FBED5513442.jpeg
    E84AB6AC-8BCA-408E-A3FC-2FBED5513442.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 61
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 194708
View media item 195650
View media item 195652
View media item 195654

Dear Friends,
Love, Ashley. x
.View attachment 2573874
You are beautiful!!! Equally turned and jealous all at the same time. I would Love to have the courage to be more like you.

Dear Friends,
Love, Ashley. x
.View attachment 2573874
Im a sissy white boy and you inspire me

Back