FULL FIGURED & NOT SHY NEAR ST LOUIS MISSOURI SEEKING A BBC!!???!!!

marriedslut4blax

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
As I sit here getting ready to write this my pussie is dripping WETT... I am a full figured married housewife of 20 years ..a mom & a Horny Ass Slutwife...my hubbie has encouraged me for years to find a BIG BLACK COCK to ravish my pussie...I am by no means a prude I actually enjoy being a SLUT every chance I get...I finally took on my first BBC a few moths ago & god did I enjoy the rush & the "taboo" of the whole scenario ...my hubbie set it up & as scared as I was to just walk into a house not knowing what or whom was waiting for me on the other side of that door ...MY PUSSIE WAS SOAKED IN ANTICIPATION
The "meeting" went AWESOME & I couldn't wait for my hubbie to come home from work to show & tell ALL I HAD EXPERIENCED ...I felt like a lil girl waiting for my daddy to come home & show him what I learned & did ;-)
WE RODE THAT HIGH FOR WEEKS
Today I ask as a BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMAN what all you BULLS think of BBW... I personally am pretty comfortable with myself in ANYTHING SEXY & REVEALING ...the nude thing not so much
I have yet to have another encounter but life gets in the way sometimes... ready to again try to find not just any BIG COCKED BLACK MAN but 1 to HOPEFULLY make this an ongoing thing & become a TRUE SLUTWIFE/CUCKOLD COUPLE going forward
I LOVE MY HUBBIE TO DEATH & I know that this is something we BOTH WANT/NEED ... Just SOOOO damn hard to meet a REAL BBC as DISCRETION IS A MUST
We live near ST LOUIS MISSOURI & Would LOVE to meet someone soon
Any & ALL comments,suggestions & advice is APPRECIATED "DIXIE" :blackheart::wub::blackheart:

As I sit here getting ready to write this my pussie is dripping WETT... I am a full figured married housewife of 20 years ..a mom & a Horny Ass Slutwife...my hubbie has encouraged me for years to find a BIG BLACK COCK to ravish my pussie...I am by no means a prude I actually enjoy being a SLUT every chance I get...I finally took on my first BBC a few moths ago & god did I enjoy the rush & the "taboo" of the whole scenario ...my hubbie set it up & as scared as I was to just walk into a house not knowing what or whom was waiting for me on the other side of that door ...MY PUSSIE WAS SOAKED IN ANTICIPATION
The "meeting" went AWESOME & I couldn't wait for my hubbie to come home from work to show & tell ALL I HAD EXPERIENCED ...I felt like a lil girl waiting for my daddy to come home & show him what I learned & did ;-)
WE RODE THAT HIGH FOR WEEKS
Today I ask as a BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMAN what all you BULLS think of BBW... I personally am pretty comfortable with myself in ANYTHING SEXY & REVEALING ...the nude thing not so much
I have yet to have another encounter but life gets in the way sometimes... ready to again try to find not just any BIG COCKED BLACK MAN but 1 to HOPEFULLY make this an ongoing thing & become a TRUE SLUTWIFE/CUCKOLD COUPLE going forward
I LOVE MY HUBBIE TO DEATH & I know that this is something we BOTH WANT/NEED ... Just SOOOO damn hard to meet a REAL BBC as DISCRETION IS A MUST
We live near ST LOUIS MISSOURI & Would LOVE to meet someone soon
Any & ALL comments,suggestions & advice is APPRECIATED "DIXIE" :blackheart::wub::blackheart:
Hi beautiful im john i live in Denver Colorado but work in Warrensburg Missouri

Back