FULFILLED

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I went to Vegas one weekend to fulfil one of our long time fantasies which was to have a threesome with a black stud. We have engaged in a variety of lifestyle activities before but this was one experience we hadn't had and both wanted. We both wanted him to be younger than us, handsome, fit, and reasonably well-hung.

Through some acquaintances we met Michael who fit our needs very well. Both being in our forties, I wanted my wife to experience a younger, virile man and she was more than game. Michael was mid twenties, tall, handsome, and hopefully well built. We'd have to wait and see.

We invited him to our room at Caesar's and had a ******* trying to get comfortable. We explained what we wanted and he was good with the idea, having done this type of thing before.

Drinks finished, my wife took Michael by the hand and led him to the bed. I softened the lights and turned on some mood music. They stood by the bed and kissed softly, their hands exploring each other's bodies. I sat in a chair nearby and took it all in.

Marla, my lovely wife, knelt and began undoing his belt and pants. He undid his shirt revealing an athletic build. He stepped out of his pants and now only his boxers hid his manhood which, by now was forming quite a bulge. Marla rubbed him through his boxers but didn't go further. She stood and took off her dress, leaving only her bra and panties. Michael was quick to begin fondling her full breasts and kiss her exposed fleshy mounds.

Marla looked at me and asked if I was going to get undressed. I told her not to worry and that I just wanted to watch her right now. She said she wanted me to take my clothes off but I urged her not to worry about it just yet. She knelt again and pulled Michael's boxers down revealing his erect cock. He was definitely hung and Marla took him in her hand and looked at me with a "wow" expression.

Michael lifted her back up and removed her bra and then she pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. Now both were nude and they continued kissing and feeling each other. I felt my cock harden in anticipation. Although my wife had fucked other men, I knew she had never had a cock quite this large. I couldn't wait to see her reaction when he entered her.

Michael sat my wife on bed and pushed her back. He spread her legs and went down on her. She moaned with pleasure as he began eating her pussy. As I watched I began taking off my shirt and pants. Clothes off I moved closer to the bed so I could see his tongue work the folds of my wife's pussy. My cock ached for attention but I knew if I started touching myself I wouldn't last.

Marla needed to be filled and she pulled Michael in between her legs, quietly asking him to put his cock inside her. He knelt on the bed between her legs, his cock inches away from her moist opening.

"Can I do it," I asked, "please."

Michael nodded and I took hold of his thick shaft and guided it towards my wife's cunt. It was so heavy and hard. I rubbed her pussy with the big head and then let it slip inside her. She gasped as he penetrated her.

"Oh my God," she moaned, "its so big!"

I knew she wasn't complaining and slowly they worked his huge black cock deep inside and began fucking. I loved the sound of them together and soon the room was filled with the strong scent of sex. Her nipples were hard and her breasts bounced back and forth as they fucked. It was the very definition of erotic!

I finally allowed myself to stroke my cock which was on the verge of exploding. I didn't want to cum before they did but wasn't sure I could hold off.

By now they were locked in a passionate struggle. His black body pounded her powerfully as she wrapped her hands around him and gripped his muscular ass. Her wedding ring glistened in the light of the bed stand and her cries became quicker. I knew she was close to cumming and I urged her on until she finally surrendered to her desires and orgasmed wildly. Michael pounded her with powerful thrusts and soon emptied himself deep inside her. I knelt on the bed and jerked off frantically, spraying her breasts with my load.

After Michael had left, we lay in bed talking about what we had just experienced. I should have felt jealous, having just watched his black stud bring my wife to a level of pleasure she'd never before experienced, but I didn't. It felt good. It was satisfying and erotic, and a memory we'd have forever.

Back